opinion

Chromatica is AMAZING and hasn't aged a bit in two years <3

rinasawachanta

Featured Posts

rinasawachanta

omg the production is heavenly

literally her best produced album

Rahrahbitchson

Well thats a deep statement and it show us exactly why you came to that conclusion, thats why the Government of Chromatica agrees that @rinasawachanta is in charge of deeds and communication to the press. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Starmie25

I would change absolutely nothing production-wise on - Alice, ROM, 911, Replay, Enigma 

Also Tchami, Axwell and especially BURNS need more credit for their contributions.

Ricardo

AGREE chica, still sounds fresh to me 

to this year I still listen to it almost every week, this hasn't happened since TFM

Blackout19

Its her best album. 

Forever. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

BlingNotTheMusic
46 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

omg the production is heavenly

literally her best produced album

BTW says hola

rinasawachanta
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

BTW says hola

BTW is my favorite album but I think Chromatica is better produced, more polished, less 'saturated'... I don't know if that makes sense

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

BTW is my favorite album but I think Chromatica is better produced, more polished, less 'saturated'... I don't know if that makes sense

Ironically, that's what I dislike about Chromatica - too polished. It doesn't give time for instrumentals or the song to breathe. I still love the album, just gotta speak up for my boo BTW :partysick:

GovernmentHookah
23 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ironically, that's what I dislike about Chromatica - too polished. It doesn't give time for instrumentals or the song to breathe. I still love the album, just gotta speak up for my boo BTW :partysick:

I want to listen to the alternate version of Chromatica during its recording sessions! I feel like the demo for RoM and FW had the level of grittiness that Chromatica needed and the end result was too polished (Bloodpop style). However, I have to agree that it is her best produced and most cohesive album sonically speaking.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

the demo for RoM and FW had the level of grittiness that Chromatica needed and the end result was too polished (Bloodpop style).

ROM ft Satan and FW (Electric Devotion version) :giveup:

SevenWonder

Reality is always the best option. So, yes, it is all what you say it is. And a little more.

Archived