Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tickets for CBT Japan sold out in 15 minutes

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
On 5/28/2022 at 8:01 AM, Meat said:

She would sell out Latin American dates in even less time. Mexico and Brazil are one of her biggest markets. I’m not one of those little monsters that complain but I hope they add at least one date in LatAm.

I guess they're still scared since the BTW Brazil date that didn't do as well as expected... :/

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
37 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I guess they're still scared since the BTW Brazil date that didn't do as well as expected... :/

the 3 dates in Brasil? What happened? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

M i K E Y
14 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I hope she acknowledges Chromatica’s anniversary :enigma:

All I want is a short tweet about Chromatica with maybe a little video of rehearsals or an outtake from the album shoot :messga:

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

It was on her South America leg actually, not just Brazil.

https://xn--ell-dma.vn/en/Born_This_Way_Ball-6644666608

She struggled to sell all her tickets in S.Am and had to reduce the price, makes special offers etc.

Now I have read the part:

Despite the worldwide commercial success of the tour, it was not very well received by the South American market. In Colombia, some tickets were sold at half of their original price to increase ticket sales.

and

To increase ticket sales of the three concerts in Brazil, special offers were made; one to include a two-for-one in some stand locations, and a ten-installments-with-no-interest payment for tickets.

and

In Chile, ticket sales were higher than in the rest of the South American countries. However, the show was not able to sell all the locations immediately, and the production company for the concert had to make special offers two weeks before the show to sell more tickets. This included a 2x1 offer in stand locations, and reducing the price in most of the tickets.[78][79] 

Surprised at how it is :diane:  They always asks for Gaga to visit, but wonder why the buying power is not as strong as other continents? :bradley:  I guess the theory that she might be let down by that as the reason she hesitant to visit South America again have pretty good base. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Despite the worldwide commercial success of the tour, it was not very well received by the South American market. In Colombia, some tickets were sold at half of their original price to increase ticket sales.

and

To increase ticket sales of the three concerts in Brazil, special offers were made; one to include a two-for-one in some stand locations, and a ten-installments-with-no-interest payment for tickets.

and

In Chile, ticket sales were higher than in the rest of the South American countries. However, the show was not able to sell all the locations immediately, and the production company for the concert had to make special offers two weeks before the show to sell more tickets. This included a 2x1 offer in stand locations, and reducing the price in most of the tickets.[78][79] 

Surprised at how it is :diane:  They always asks for Gaga to visit, but wonder why the buying power is not as strong as other continents? :bradley:  I guess the theory that she might be let down by that as the reason she hesitant to visit South America again have pretty good base. 

I mean she apparently had no issue with dates in Peru and Argentina on this tour so it's too bad she didn't have any S.Am date in a decade since that struggle leg...

Like she could add one Buenos Aires stadium to taste the water maybe... :ohwell:

But her popularity is not as huge as it was back then so worldwide so maybe any date on a continent that gave mixed tour results at her peak would be too much of a risk now? Also maybe she's not remaining as relevant there as she still is in the Western world...

But it's true she seems to be always demanded by them lol. I'm sure she could do one S.Am date and with the monsters of the whole continent it couldn't flop! 💪

KORG
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

and

and

This was nothing to do with demand.

If you recall, she used the same stage rigging as Madonna in some locations because MRSA tour had gone on sale before BTWB dates were announced. The shows were SO close together that there was an oversaturation in the market. The Audience didn't have a chance to breathe (or take out a loan after blowing life savings on MRSA tickets).

No idea why she didn't do one date of ARTPOP there, since it was the great-deflatables tour so getting equipment there seems quite simple... but maybe its "let them miss you" treatment.

Remember she was meant to be doing rock in rio before the great catastrophe.

SA is quite an easy to please fantom regardless. She could hop on a bad bunny collab in 3 seconds and they'd sell out a 10-date residency in a huge stadium without a hitch. 100%.

Alfonso
6 hours ago, KORG said:

This was nothing to do with demand.

If you recall, she used the same stage rigging as Madonna in some locations because MRSA tour had gone on sale before BTWB dates were announced. The shows were SO close together that there was an oversaturation in the market. The Audience didn't have a chance to breathe (or take out a loan after blowing life savings on MRSA tickets).

No idea why she didn't do one date of ARTPOP there, since it was the great-deflatables tour so getting equipment there seems quite simple... but maybe its "let them miss you" treatment.

Remember she was meant to be doing rock in rio before the great catastrophe.

SA is quite an easy to please fantom regardless. She could hop on a bad bunny collab in 3 seconds and they'd sell out a 10-date residency in a huge stadium without a hitch. 100%.

This! It’s more about the market than demand.. plus, if they wanted to, they could’ve chosen at least Mexico City for the next tours she did and that is a secured sold out.. rio would be the same case (she had rock in rio later but it never happened)

Sunny21
On 5/27/2022 at 9:29 PM, Adelita said:

Tickets for both shows sold out in less than 5 minutes actually, I was monitoring the ticket website.

Imagine being stupid enough not to book new shows in the country after witnessing such demand.

NOTHING is random with Live Nation/Ticketmaster, lol. Ticket buyers' personal info is shared with Live Nation's family of companies. If you bought a ticket from Ticketmaster in the past, you're in their database. 🙂

Live Nation is the world's largest concert promoter. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company. Live Nation Productions helped fund and market Gaga's movie, A Star Is Born. 

Gaga wants to tour Japan? Her Live Nation team knows where ticket buyers are from, which cities and neighboring Asian countries, etc. They do this everyday for numerous clients.

It's not like Bobby sits in his office all day throwing darts at a map, lol.

Needless to day, they knew EXACTLY how many tickets were sold during PRE-SALE, and how many were still available when tickets went on sale on May 27... not coincidentally, the day Top Gun: Maverick was released in Japan. 

In other words, they could have added another concert before May 27. They didn't, and not because her team is "stupid." It's up to Gaga. 

She's 36. You think she'll risk her health at this point in her life? She seems to be doing well... and is apparently in a stable relationship. :heart:

she/her/hers

Jollibee
On 5/28/2022 at 9:16 PM, julz said:

Yup we are waiting here as well in Manila, pinoy monsters represent!!! Even a Jazz&Piano would do!!! Even Enigma!!! Or just fly by like Tom in TopGunMav!!! :billie:

Sis, she’s not coming in Manila anytime soon. Lol. Given the protest that she experienced on BTWB. Manila dates were also the least grossing dates in Asian Leg of BTWB. 

I just need her to have a Singapore date so I can go. I can’t go to Japan as we need a visa and that’s another add to the cost. 

Roughhouse Dandy

Wild how in demand she is. 

I just hope they're not adding too many dates for her to handle. If they make her overexert herself and my date gets canceled, I'm gonna be ready to fight every single person who went to the added concerts. Will the concertgoers be at fault? Ofc not. Will I fight them anyways? Absolutely. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

The Z
On 5/29/2022 at 9:30 AM, Hecturr said:

yea i get that i just wonder if she ignored her pain for jwt as well

No she didn't, she first stopped the tour only a month after it started, that's when she cancelled Rock In Rio by the way:shrug: then she went on tour again after a couple weeks, and she ended up cancelling the rest of the tour about three months later

Hecturr
2 minutes ago, Dead body said:

No she didn't, she first stopped the tour only a month after it started, that's when she cancelled Rock In Rio by the way:shrug: then she went on tour again after a couple weeks, and she ended up cancelling the rest of the tour about three months later

ah. honestly forgot she stopped the tour at all. I wonder what happened since she was fine during ARTPOP.

The Z
1 minute ago, Hecturr said:

ah. honestly forgot she stopped the tour at all. I wonder what happened since she was fine during ARTPOP.

It's all speculation, but I'd say the artRAVE was the moment she actually chose to ignore her pain. You could tell she started being way happier when the tour ended, that's when her "renaissance" began

Archived