💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tickets for CBT Japan sold out in 15 minutes

Kimmo

Featured Posts

julz
35 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

i believe lot of fans from china, hongkong, singapore and from other asian countries and areas are booked tickets to fly to see her in tokyo.

it looks like in the whole asia continent, her team only see and set japan as the only market here, thats pov of them

but plz, asians are more willing to pay to see her show than some of the cities in tour leg :billie: we're REALLLLLY THIRSTY for her chromatica ball, plz face up gags

Yup we are waiting here as well in Manila, pinoy monsters represent!!! Even a Jazz&Piano would do!!! Even Enigma!!! Or just fly by like Tom in TopGunMav!!! :billie:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

Of course they did. Japan LOVES Gaga, they have always loved her. Idk why she skipped Japan with the JWT tho.

Tinnitus15
11 hours ago, Runway said:

stomp stomp stomp

~60k tickets sold

giphy.gif

Actually 70k I think 

Jpanese

I'm glad I got my Tokyo tickets with the American Express preorder because today was total chaos when the tickets released 🤣

The server crashed immediately and they were gone 💸

LUCARTPOP

South Korea next for the Sour Candy BLACKPINK cameo! :iamfair:

Hecturr
18 hours ago, Joshie S said:

The last time they 'tested' her health was with the Joanne World Tour and look how that ended up.. she had a nervous breakdown which resulted in her body being inflamed. 

I didn't know about this, got some more info?

18 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Obviously, but I don’t really know how this tour’s planning is going down, it just doesn’t seem like they really planned it wisely or knew (were sure) of how much they could do with it, or maybe they do idk; it’s very confusing and since we never know what happens behind the scenes, it’s not an easy guess (lets not pretend that live nation also works with them and should help them)

It’s Gaga’s first tour in 4 years and post pandemic, as well as her first stadium tour. With this type of shows she can do less dates and have more profit and a bigger production, so, let’s say the 20 dates we have it’s all they’re doing and we’re not getting more.. they still could’ve chosen other markets and venues that were better for her (because of the high demand and the profit they would do). Planned wisely she wouldn’t have to be flying across continents so rapidly. 

I try to think about it with a business perspective, but I can’t seem to find an answer (I mean, I can but not completely). Personally, it feels like they're trying to make the most out of it as the era will end as soon as the tour does, so that they can move forward with other projects, which is why the dates are all so close to each other? By this I mean that they probably had most of the European, North American and Japanese dates set and were ready to just do that, but then the other ones were proposed and they just took them(?). 

But still, looking at the Tokyo sold out shows for example (which were expected tbh; Japanese monsters never leave her back) you can clearly see they could’ve easily booked a bigger venue (at least Tokyo dome) and I’m pretty sure she could’ve even done +2 nights there (which would end in even more profit / reduce costs / help her body by staying there at least week for example). Right now they don't really have the choice to add a new date, unless they squeeze it again..

The fact that they chose Arnhem instead of a date in Italy and / or Spain, as well as the fact that for now they’re missing out on performing in Latin America and the rest of Asia and Oceania, it’s crazy (again, huge markets). Brazil should be a priority with everything that happened, like, at least a Rock In Rio performance should’ve been secured (if things ended up well between them, which it should).

It’s frustrating because even in times like this many artists still come with their tours and are successful. I mean, Coldplay will be almost living in Latin America with the many sold out shows they have (different audience, but still). Justin just came to mexico (not a fan but still) and his prices were very high with packages priced like Gaga’s, still a success. If they’re worried about not selling out than just focus on the capitals and one big date, and even then it will be successful.

After everything that has happened, they should learn how to make her nexts tours as great as possible. Even if it means less (but bigger) dates or longer periods to take care of her health. What matters is that it is possible.

The only thing i can think of in terms of where she's playing like some stadiums that are smaller instead of one big one is availability. There's no way she underestimates her star power that much. I agree it makes little sense for her to be so all over the place instead of doing north american europe asia or asia europe north america. Not only money wise but its also terrible for the environment to fly so much back and forth. I'm sure that's not the main concern but surely it IS a concern.

What I would do, and I am not trying to be her manager or anything. Is one continent at a time and one bigger show instead of two smaller ones. More money, less strain on gaga's body and more time to relax between shows. I also find it weird she's not going to brazil or mexico or any latin american countries rly. Again it's kind of pointless to speculate cus we simply don't know enough to really find a reason. I'm sure there is one, but it is disappointing and seems like a disservice to gaga herself. Why make less money with more work? 

Hopefully her next tour if she does one will make more sense and have bigger venues especially in asia and latin america. She could for sure do much more with her time if planned perfectly. I'm guessing corona just ****ed everything up.

Alfonso
3 hours ago, Hecturr said:

The only thing i can think of in terms of where she's playing like some stadiums that are smaller instead of one big one is availability. There's no way she underestimates her star power that much. I agree it makes little sense for her to be so all over the place instead of doing north american europe asia or asia europe north america. Not only money wise but its also terrible for the environment to fly so much back and forth. I'm sure that's not the main concern but surely it IS a concern.

What I would do, and I am not trying to be her manager or anything. Is one continent at a time and one bigger show instead of two smaller ones. More money, less strain on gaga's body and more time to relax between shows. I also find it weird she's not going to brazil or mexico or any latin american countries rly. Again it's kind of pointless to speculate cus we simply don't know enough to really find a reason. I'm sure there is one, but it is disappointing and seems like a disservice to gaga herself. Why make less money with more work? 

Hopefully her next tour if she does one will make more sense and have bigger venues especially in asia and latin america. She could for sure do much more with her time if planned perfectly. I'm guessing corona just ****ed everything up.

Couldn’t agree more with you tbh! :spin:

Let’s hope we get another tour soon that can travel more parts of the world, like we know she can do..

Now, with Chromatica’s anniversary coming tomorrow, how can we be sure that they’re not adding any new dates? (in case they don’t do anything special for tomorrow) 

I’ve seen many saying that there are still 3-4 shows left to be announced, but as far as I’m concerned this isn’t a rumour as there is no official indication / source to it or did I miss something?  

Joshie S
4 hours ago, Hecturr said:

I believe she's spoken about it a couple of times now. 

Mainly during the Oprah interview in 2020, she explains that she had a breakdown which resulted in a lot of body pain and the hospital brought her a psychologist and Gaga replied "bring me a real doctor".

It was during the time she had to cancel the JWT and went to the chronic illness facility for her fibromyalgia.

I think she could have also spoken about it during the Chromatica interview with Zane Lowe.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Hecturr
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

I believe she's spoken about it a couple of times now. 

Mainly during the Oprah interview in 2020, she explains that she had a breakdown which resulted in a lot of body pain and the hospital brought her a psychologist and Gaga replied "bring me a real doctor".

It was during the time she had to cancel the JWT and went to the chronic illness facility for her fibromyalgia.

I think she could have also spoken about it during the Chromatica interview with Zane Lowe.

oh i remember, I just thought you meant she had a mental breakdown that triggered her fibro and that made her cancel. 

Joshie S
3 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

oh i remember, I just thought you meant she had a mental breakdown that triggered her fibro and that made her cancel. 

Well, I mean, if you want to get technical, the thing that triggered her fibro was the BTWB incident.

She was in pain for so long and ignored it, to the point she couldn't walk. After the show she dropped to the floor.

I often think about the possibility of "911" music video being about this very moment. 

The term for a series of events going wrong and ultimately ending catastrophically is "a car crash".. like "oh that scene was a real car crash/accident". 

I feel like the moment Gaga collapsed from her pain, was the moment we see in the 911 video.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Hecturr
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

Well, I mean, if you want to get technical, the thing that triggered her fibro was the BTWB incident.

She was in pain for so long and ignored it, to the point she couldn't walk. After the show she dropped to the floor.

I often think about the possibility of "911" music video being about this very moment. 

The term for a series of events going wrong and ultimately ending catastrophically is "a car crash".. like "oh that scene was a real car crash/accident". 

I feel like the moment Gaga collapsed from her pain, was the moment we see in the 911 video.

yea i get that i just wonder if she ignored her pain for jwt as well

QueenChromatix

They should add more dates... people are hungry for chromatica 

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived