💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tickets for CBT Japan sold out in 15 minutes

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Sunny21
1 hour ago, Hecturr said:

ah. honestly forgot she stopped the tour at all. I wonder what happened since she was fine during ARTPOP.

1 hour ago, Dead body said:

No she didn't, she first stopped the tour only a month after it started, that's when she cancelled Rock In Rio by the way:shrug: then she went on tour again after a couple weeks, and she ended up cancelling the rest of the tour about three months later

Gaga said she was triggered, really badly, in a court deposition (Dr. Luke's defamation case against Kesha) in Sept 2017. 😒

She had a PSYCHOTIC BREAK and was hospitalized. She was prescribed an antipsychotic ("911"). She was in full body pain and couldn't move.

She canceled Rock in Rio and postponed the European leg of her JWT. 

Gaga went back on tour. She said she begged her doctors for pain medication, but they wouldn't prescribe opioids (for obvious reasons).

She canceled her tour in early Feb 2018.

she/her/hers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hecturr
21 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

Gaga said she was triggered, really badly, in a court deposition (Dr. Luke's defamation case against Kesha) in Sept 2017. 😒

She had a PSYCHOTIC BREAK and was hospitalized. She was prescribed an antipsychotic ("911"). She was in full body pain and couldn't move.

From the deposition?

Gaby15
1 hour ago, Hecturr said:

From the deposition?

Spoiler

Yes, because in connection with the Dr. Luke/Kesha sexual assault/defamation case, Gaga was asked about her own sexual assault, which happened at age 19 and she still suffers in PTSD from that.

KORG
8 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

She canceled Rock in Rio and postponed the European leg of her JWT. 

Gaga went back on tour. She said she begged her doctors for pain medication, but they wouldn't prescribe opioids (for obvious reasons).

She canceled her tour in early Feb 2018.

Not to mention she was filming a movie & grieving for her dead friend.

I'd be on a 12 month hiatus from everything.

HausOfAntonio
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

Not to mention she was filming a movie & grieving for her dead friend.

I'd be on a 12 month hiatus from everything.

I would never come back girl I’d have clocked out and let the little monstrosities rot :oops:

phantasmas

Does this mean we will get some performances on Japanese TV again? :tony:

Archived