💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tickets for CBT Japan sold out in 15 minutes

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Pennywise
4 hours ago, James Gibson said:

Remember when some believed this would struggle as it was a stadium in the middle of nowhere?

Lmaooo some person was like "of course Gaga doesn't tour outside the US and Europe because the others are poor countries that can't afford her" :yennefer:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Obviously, but I don’t really know how this tour’s planning is going down, it just doesn’t seem like they really planned it wisely or knew (were sure) of how much they could do with it, or maybe they do idk; it’s very confusing and since we never know what happens behind the scenes, it’s not an easy guess (lets not pretend that live nation also works with them and should help them)

It’s Gaga’s first tour in 4 years and post pandemic, as well as her first stadium tour. With this type of shows she can do less dates and have more profit and a bigger production, so, let’s say the 20 dates we have it’s all they’re doing and we’re not getting more.. they still could’ve chosen other markets and venues that were better for her (because of the high demand and the profit they would do). Planned wisely she wouldn’t have to be flying across continents so rapidly. 

I try to think about it with a business perspective, but I can’t seem to find an answer (I mean, I can but not completely). Personally, it feels like they're trying to make the most out of it as the era will end as soon as the tour does, so that they can move forward with other projects, which is why the dates are all so close to each other? By this I mean that they probably had most of the European, North American and Japanese dates set and were ready to just do that, but then the other ones were proposed and they just took them(?). 

But still, looking at the Tokyo sold out shows for example (which were expected tbh; Japanese monsters never leave her back) you can clearly see they could’ve easily booked a bigger venue (at least Tokyo dome) and I’m pretty sure she could’ve even done +2 nights there (which would end in even more profit / reduce costs / help her body by staying there at least week for example). Right now they don't really have the choice to add a new date, unless they squeeze it again..

The fact that they chose Arnhem instead of a date in Italy and / or Spain, as well as the fact that for now they’re missing out on performing in Latin America and the rest of Asia and Oceania, it’s crazy (again, huge markets). Brazil should be a priority with everything that happened, like, at least a Rock In Rio performance should’ve been secured (if things ended up well between them, which it should).

It’s frustrating because even in times like this many artists still come with their tours and are successful. I mean, Coldplay will be almost living in Latin America with the many sold out shows they have (different audience, but still). Justin just came to mexico (not a fan but still) and his prices were very high with packages priced like Gaga’s, still a success. If they’re worried about not selling out than just focus on the capitals and one big date, and even then it will be successful.

After everything that has happened, they should learn how to make her nexts tours as great as possible. Even if it means less (but bigger) dates or longer periods to take care of her health. What matters is that it is possible.

Keep in mind how big Livenation is. They plan most tours, and for a reason. The amount of data they have must be insane, between all their clients. They know how much they can charge for tickets and maximize profit, which venues to use, etc. The things that are surprising to us probably make some sort of logistical sense, predetermined by algorithms and then checked by several teams. With the amount of resources involved, it isn't likely only one person is making big decisions on this. 

Also keep in mind that dates and locations aren't set in place by continent. It's entirely possible that some parts of the set will travel by air and parts by water. Restrictions and availability on both of these could affect timing, and thus dates for each show. Locations can be determined not just by availability but also by noise ordinances, taxes, import duties, etc. There is a TON of math in all of this, and we probably won't even think of half the variables that went into deciding when and where Gaga will perform.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Lmaooo some person was like "of course Gaga doesn't tour outside the US and Europe because the others are poor countries that can't afford her" :yennefer:

I remember people were addressing to South America with that opinion  :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anveeroy
5 hours ago, James Gibson said:

Remember when some believed this would struggle as it was a stadium in the middle of nowhere?

What the hell are you talking about

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Obviously, but I don’t really know how this tour’s planning is going down, it just doesn’t seem like they really planned it wisely or knew (were sure) of how much they could do with it, or maybe they do idk; it’s very confusing and since we never know what happens behind the scenes, it’s not an easy guess (lets not pretend that live nation also works with them and should help them)

It’s Gaga’s first tour in 4 years and post pandemic, as well as her first stadium tour. With this type of shows she can do less dates and have more profit and a bigger production, so, let’s say the 20 dates we have it’s all they’re doing and we’re not getting more.. they still could’ve chosen other markets and venues that were better for her (because of the high demand and the profit they would do). Planned wisely she wouldn’t have to be flying across continents so rapidly. 

I try to think about it with a business perspective, but I can’t seem to find an answer (I mean, I can but not completely). Personally, it feels like they're trying to make the most out of it as the era will end as soon as the tour does, so that they can move forward with other projects, which is why the dates are all so close to each other? By this I mean that they probably had most of the European, North American and Japanese dates set and were ready to just do that, but then the other ones were proposed and they just took them(?). 

But still, looking at the Tokyo sold out shows for example (which were expected tbh; Japanese monsters never leave her back) you can clearly see they could’ve easily booked a bigger venue (at least Tokyo dome) and I’m pretty sure she could’ve even done +2 nights there (which would end in even more profit / reduce costs / help her body by staying there at least week for example). Right now they don't really have the choice to add a new date, unless they squeeze it again..

The fact that they chose Arnhem instead of a date in Italy and / or Spain, as well as the fact that for now they’re missing out on performing in Latin America and the rest of Asia and Oceania, it’s crazy (again, huge markets). Brazil should be a priority with everything that happened, like, at least a Rock In Rio performance should’ve been secured (if things ended up well between them, which it should).

It’s frustrating because even in times like this many artists still come with their tours and are successful. I mean, Coldplay will be almost living in Latin America with the many sold out shows they have (different audience, but still). Justin just came to mexico (not a fan but still) and his prices were very high with packages priced like Gaga’s, still a success. If they’re worried about not selling out than just focus on the capitals and one big date, and even then it will be successful.

After everything that has happened, they should learn how to make her nexts tours as great as possible. Even if it means less (but bigger) dates or longer periods to take care of her health. What matters is that it is possible.

12 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Keep in mind how big Livenation is. They plan most tours, and for a reason. The amount of data they have must be insane, between all their clients. They know how much they can charge for tickets and maximize profit, which venues to use, etc. The things that are surprising to us probably make some sort of logistical sense, predetermined by algorithms and then checked by several teams. With the amount of resources involved, it isn't likely only one person is making big decisions on this. 

Also keep in mind that dates and locations aren't set in place by continent. It's entirely possible that some parts of the set will travel by air and parts by water. Restrictions and availability on both of these could affect timing, and thus dates for each show. Locations can be determined not just by availability but also by noise ordinances, taxes, import duties, etc. There is a TON of math in all of this, and we probably won't even think of half the variables that went into deciding when and where Gaga will perform.

Also, keep in mind all these dates, both announced and the one that is about to come would have been booked months in advance. Renting a venue, especially stadium is not like renting hotel room that you can do a day before. Especially with a lot of artists/bands, both international and local that want to rent it too. And they gotta match the date, especially if that venue is home to local sports team.

A lot of people here seems to think Gaga and her team pull a country name out of a bowl when they decided which next country they will visit next. Which isn't true. All those dates already there, some announced late most likely because they are waiting for approval from the local government or stuffs like that. They did not shoot from the hip for this. 

If a country or a continent is not there then perhaps either that, or she just don't visit there in this tour for whatever reason. And yes, Gaga does that, as with many other artists. They can choose where they wanna tour to, and whenever her tour manager relay the news to her, that she got offer from promotors from x and x countries, she can choose if she wanna go to each or both or none for any reasons. 

Roboboy

what's funny is this isn't in Tokyo at all lmfao

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

what's funny is this isn't in Tokyo at all lmfao

It is tho? the city is part of Saitama perfecture which is within Greater Tokyo area.

Roboboy
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is tho? the city is part of Saitama perfecture which is within Greater Tokyo area.

but Tokyo is to the south, colloquially you would never say "Tokyo" when talking about Saitama, you'd just say Saitama

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

but Tokyo is to the south, colloquially you would never say "Tokyo" when talking about Saitama, you'd just say Saitama

Regardless, it is still part of Tokyo area. Weird stuff to argue about, bestie :glamourpuss:

James Gibson
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

What the hell are you talking about

Some said this stadium was in a weird location in Tokyo where people there didn't know where it was as most big shows happen in Tokyo Dome or something. So the usual overthinking happened about it. But obviously didnt make a dent in the sales.

NichuuB
10 hours ago, Kimmo said:

I’m sorry Brazil…

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868f286d17d923197c66aa7d22d7d6188645ecf1d9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

you deranged ghey:messga:

Property of @Whale

TAIPEI

i believe lot of fans from china, hongkong, singapore and from other asian countries and areas are booked tickets to fly to see her in tokyo.

it looks like in the whole asia continent, her team only see and set japan as the only market here, thats pov of them

but plz, asians are more willing to pay to see her show than some of the cities in tour leg :billie: we're REALLLLLY THIRSTY for her chromatica ball, plz face up gags

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

NichuuB
3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

people act as if latin america is deprived of shows when we literally have almost every year the many of the biggest festivals in the world (lollapalooza, rock in rio, primavera sound) that are extremely expensive and yet we buy it

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
52 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Regardless, it is still part of Tokyo area. Weird stuff to argue about, bestie :glamourpuss:

giving "Chromatical Ball Tour is not a proper stadium tour" vibes

Property of @Whale

Starmie25

Some of you and her team it seems really do underestimate this woman, just because she had a bit of a slump years ago.

Even during JWT she sold out stadiums. I'm sure if her health were different she'd be adding a ton more places.

Hopefully this one gets filmed professionally and released lol

Archived