💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star is selling Yak meat

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Enigma Monster
1 hour ago, Chomby said:

He's had that haircut for a while I think. Maybe shortly after the Kanye scandal

47 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Selling it. He moved from LA to a yak ranch in the middle of nowhere Wyoming :nooo:

Wait... ain't Kanye also own a ranch in Wyoming? Oh wow, Jeffree really givin up that Jeffrussy to Mr. West :messga:

"Sucked off Kanye West now I'm one of the boys" :vegas:

hieronymus
19 minutes ago, Enigma Monster said:

Wait... ain't Kanye also own a ranch in Wyoming? Oh wow, Jeffree really givin up that Jeffrussy to Mr. West :messga:

"Sucked off Kanye West now I'm one of the boys" :vegas:

That was actually a big rumor right after Kim filed for divorce. It was everywhere for like 2 days. lol

Reginald

Jeffree star is now a LOCAL in Casper, Wyoming?! Inb4 we finally get a collab makeup palette between Jeffree Star and Casper's #1 celebrity KingCobraJFS :giveup:

pn7jqb4txfo51.jpg?width=640&height=480&c

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

dit
2 hours ago, Ronald Allen said:

he filed for a trademark for this and then said Id never do that their my animals :ladyhaha:

Such a liar:samanthac: He said he'd only sell Yak plushies. like GIRL:partysick:

right?! i could have sworn he said he would not sell yak meat? confusing...this guy just lies none stop I guess

Shipper
3 hours ago, Ronald Allen said:

he filed for a trademark for this and then said Id never do that their my animals :ladyhaha:

Such a liar:samanthac: He said he'd only sell Yak plushies. like GIRL:partysick:

Well, you know once you killed a yak, you gotta make yak burger. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Nathan

I’m so confused, the title says Jeffree Star, but you posted a video of Kris Jenner? 

phantasmas
On 5/27/2022 at 7:27 PM, C Rose said:

So he's done with vegan products? What's next??? Yak meat eye shadow palette??? 

he already did

Damon

wait i thought he had like just a few yaks as pets, not an entire ranch to make products :air:

... and now i just sit in silence.

RebeldeFaith

Does it come with a free star mirror? Asking for a friend. :lolly:

Something something idk

Archived