💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s the likelihood of Gaga collabing with Dua?

Chic

Featured Posts

Chic

She’s shown an interest in collaborating with mainstream, young pop stars like Ariana Grande and Charli XCX recently (even if the latter didn’t directly work with her).

Dua seems to love collabs and when it comes to Gaga securing another collab hit with a massive pop star like ROM, Dua is the obvious choice. As far as I know, they’ve never even met or spoken. But I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if they met after their respective tours are over and we saw a studio pic of them together.

What do you think? Would Gaga collaborate with Dua?

Stephen

I think she def would it just depends what vibe/direction she's going for the album

Economy

I love how our standard of "young pop stars" these days are stars that have been around for nearly a decade :ladyhaha:

7 minutes ago, Chic said:

young pop stars like Ariana Grande and Charli XCX recently (even if the latter didn’t directly work with her).

Dua seems to love collabs...

But I do find it fascinating how many starts that emerged from 2007 to 2013 have had their careers continue

In most eras of music only a small percentage of artists remain relevant for more than 3 years. Something about this era (perhaps early digital and streaming era making the first highly connected fan bases) left a mark where they don't die so easily

littlepotter

Zero.

Spoiler

But I would have said the same thing if you'd asked about Ariana in 2019 :billie:

chaeri pls

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Zero.

Reveal hidden contents

But I would have said the same thing if you'd asked about Ariana in 2019 :billie:

not really - they’ve shown appreciation for each other and have at least taken pics together

PlastiscGuy

I'm not sure. I'd love to, don't get me wrong, but Gaga is so weird and random with her collabs... :toofunny:

PG.

Lucas

Honestly no clue :laughga: Back then, if you told me Gaga would collab with Blackpink and Ariana Granded I would absolutely never believe you so... With Gaga there's a lot of stuff that's hard to predict

NATAH

never say never tbh

who would have thought in 2013 that we'd be getting a gaga and FATM collab 3 years later?

mother, what must i do?

Dojo

as much as i love Gaga and she will be forever my 1st pop queen, i think Dua needs to establish herself in the large scale of pop realm, like Michael Jackson.

I think Gaga is leaning more towards an adult contemporary path and i feel like their brands don't match anymore. I can't see Gaga making another Chromatica for example, i can see her focusing in a more jazz or ASIB type of sound, is her safe space and i can't blame her.

I want Dua to have a similar career to Madonna, continue being super loyal to pop while exploring other subgenres but always keep it POP. 

keep reinventing herself, setting trends for years to come no matter how old she gets.  

she have the intelligence, the talent, the looks, the vision, the stamina, the grace, the it factor, the power, the clearance, the iconery, the access, the influence, the profile, the international implications, etc

Joshie S

I would love it like I do all of other Gaga's songs however, unpopular opinion but I'm not the biggest fan of Dua.. there's just.. nothing.. special...:enigma:

Her voice to me, is so bland and uninteresting. She has some cool concept songs however she brings nothing new to the table in terms of creativity or really anything. 

So, I think it's highly unlikely :ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived