Teletubby

1:25 - Lizzo  
9:58 -  Dove Cameron 
18:29 Betty Who
38:03 Anitta
47:23 Kim Petras
54:14 Sam Smith
1:01:42 Katy Perry

25:54 - The event honored icon Elton John with first-ever Impact Award for his humanitarian work through the Elton John AIDS Foundation, marking its 30 year history.

The third annual event was hosted by JoJo Siwa and focused on the challenges and celebrations of “The Year in Pride,” showcasing twelve months of community and activism and the issues that continue to impact the LGBTQ+ community as well as intersectional messages of spirit and strength.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chic
19 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Kim saving face I see 

Woman GIF by Kesha

What does she need to save face for? Being a trans pop star is inspirational to many even if she has highly questionable collaborators, what her status stands for is ultimately bigger than her. And having a semi-mainstream trans pop girl is huge and more than deserving of a place at a pride event

Moonlight on Water

I love JoJo siwa, i bet she tried to invite gaga :heart:

she/her

AURAOFSHEISSE
23 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Kim saving face I see 

Woman GIF by Kesha

do Kim's collaboration choices erase her LGBT membership?

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, Chic said:

What does she need to save face for? Being a trans pop star is inspirational to many even if she has highly questionable collaborators, what her status stands for is ultimately bigger than her. And having a semi-mainstream trans pop girl is huge and more than deserving of a place at a pride event

17 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

do Kim's collaboration choices erase her LGBT membership?

Not turning this into one of THOSE threads, but the talking points have been made. If you're a sexual assault survivor, it just hits different tbh

Chic
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Not turning this into one of THOSE threads, but the talking points have been made. If you're a sexual assault survivor, it just hits different tbh

I am an SA survivor but I will never discredit or diminish your feelings on this, I respect that you’re affected by this and I’m deeply sorry you have to be afflicted by that trauma.

• 3 weeks later...
Teletubby

livestream starts in 10 minutes

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Katy Perry, Kim Petras and more at “Can’t Cancel Pride 2022"
Teletubby

Katy performance was her ‘Waking Up In Vegas’ from Vegas residency

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Where Gaga though?

busy, probably preparing for her new role in Joker

Archived