💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Stranger Things Season 4, Vol. 1 (OUT NOW!)

RAMROD

Marathon Or Daily/Weekly Watch?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Marathon Or Daily/Weekly Watch?

• Marathon! Wanna know how it is quickly!
    • Daily. I don't fear spoilers!
    • Weekly.

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

That first episode was looooong! Really loving it though!! So excited about Robin and her thing :ohwell: I love being represented

she/her

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Oh I'm really gonna try to watch this and finish the same weekend but one of the episodes is 2 and a half hours so it's gonna be hard omg. But hope it's good.

thatfoxyfeeling
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

On New Zealand Netflix is has 7 episodes out and available to watch :confused:  do you guys not?

(Btw I haven't even started so no spoilers please)

We quoted them because they said they already watched all 7 episodes and the season had only just dropped. :laughga:

Eido
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

On New Zealand Netflix is has 7 episodes out and available to watch :confused:  do you guys not?

(Btw I haven't even started so no spoilers please)

That's weird they said that the new season was made available at 1am est 

🤔 well maybe you were lucky

RAMROD

Got 4 episodes in and it was SO GOOD! I cried at the end of the last episode I've watched. Love how the seasons keeps getting better each time. And the longer duration helps to tell more of the story too. It is basically 9 pieces of 1 hour movies, brilliant!!  :applause:

I am almost at the climax now. :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

adrhean

I bingewatched it and omg this is by far the best season. 😩 I can’t wait for the rest of the episodes. 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Eido said:

You cannot be that clueless right? :ladyhaha:

This person didn't see the signs too clearly :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BradleyCooper

Just finished episode 7 and this season has been so good. The ending of Episode 4 was truly one of the best scenes though, the music with the action. CHEFS KISS.

Agunimon

The first volume was an absolute masterpiece!!!!!! If the remainder of the season is as good, this is shaping up to be the best season of any television show I've watched.

elijahfan

Finished it yesterday, and honestly this was amazing television, tho I'm a little mixed about certain elements.

Spoiler

I think this was overall incredibly captivating and I enjoyed the fact they went full horror with this one - I don't remember the past seasons being as brutal. This also has to be the the absolute best villain of the show, and I love how it ties up with 11's story and the whole mythology of the Upside Down. The final scenes of episodes 4 and 7 are absolutely jaw-dropping.

But some elements were a tough watch: the heavy-handed bullying and torture scenes were borderline unbearable. And the big negative for me was the whole Russian subplot: I fail to understand how it ties up with the rest of the show, and for that reason I wasn't captivated by those scenes and thought they were slowing down the pace of the episodes. I hope everything ends up making sense in the last 2 episodes, but for now it feels like one big digression that has virtually no link to the mystery this season is focusing on. It almost feels like a different show.

Eido
21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Finished it yesterday, and honestly this was amazing television, tho I'm a little mixed about certain elements.

Hide contents

I think this was overall incredibly captivating and I enjoyed the fact they went full horror with this one - I don't remember the past seasons being as brutal. This also has to be the the absolute best villain of the show, and I love how it ties up with 11's story and the whole mythology of the Upside Down. The final scenes of episodes 4 and 7 are absolutely jaw-dropping.

But some elements were a tough watch: the heavy-handed bullying and torture scenes were borderline unbearable. And the big negative for me was the whole Russian subplot: I fail to understand how it ties up with the rest of the show, and for that reason I wasn't captivated by those scenes and thought they were slowing down the pace of the episodes. I hope everything ends up making sense in the last 2 episodes, but for now it feels like one big digression that has virtually no link to the mystery this season is focusing on. It almost feels like a different show.

The last two episodes will apparently explain everything for the Russian part and be the door to season 5 

But you can watch the trailer of volume and it gives you a good idea of what's going on in Russia 

Archived