news

Top Gun: Maverick (Music From The Motion Picture) Out Now

Bloody hooker

Featured Posts

Economy
7 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Okay

****spoliers****

-It’s not the first scene but it’s one of the main scenes where he meets a girl from his past for the first time and it’s playing on the jukebox, you can definitely here very clear lyrics

-several other dramatic scenes use the melody

-ending going into the credits it’s about half the song at full blast

honestly not a huge fan of the ending song placement, but it literally played through the whole movie in fragments. And I suppose it being at the end makes it more memorable, but like I said the whole movie is filled with the melody

Edit: Also, amazing movie! I had high expectations, we got the moving seats :cool:

Ok I'm glad. When I first heard the song was predominantly for ending credits my heart cracked lol. I thought exposure was gonna be minimal and so little impact

I did feel a little bit better once I found out it actually starts a bit before the actual credits and transitions into it instead

But finding out it plays thoroughout movie definitely makes me way happier now :party:

Would u say it's the most played track?

Also how is One Republics song prominence in the film

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ok I'm glad. When I first heard the song was predominantly for ending credits my heart cracked lol. I thought exposure was gonna be minimal and so little impact

I did feel a little bit better once I found out it actually starts a bit before the actual credits and transitions into it instead

But finding out it plays thoroughout movie definitely makes me way happier now :party:

Would u say it's the most played track?

Also how is One Republics song prominence in the film

It is the most played track, you can hear the melodies everywhere, but it’s not easy to hear or connect it to the song if you didn’t know it before. 

OneRepublic gets played one time for one scene, pretty long, full song for about 2 min maybe. It’s like a happy break in the movie when they play the ball on the beach. 

memomemome

Welp, they're smart.

For fans that seeking Hold My Hand (movie Version), you have to watch the movie again :toofunny: (And honestly, I ain't mad about it)

Also can we talk about The Man, The Legend / Touchdown? :messga: It's too good almost want to cry.

phantasmas

watched the movie over the weekend and it was okay i guess... was kinda mad there wasn't any homoeroticism :noparty:

seeing her name in the beginning credits had my friend shook because they thought she only did 1 song, not the whole score 

most of the crowd started to leave when HMH started playing at the end (most of them looked like MAGAts, tbh) :emma: 

OhHenny2020
5 hours ago, phantasmas said:

watched the movie over the weekend and it was okay i guess... was kinda mad there wasn't any homoeroticism :noparty:

seeing her name in the beginning credits had my friend shook because they thought she only did 1 song, not the whole score 

most of the crowd started to leave when HMH started playing at the end (most of them looked like MAGAts, tbh) :emma: 

Sorry to hear about your experience, but I live in central Canada and there’s a lot of those type of people and everyone loved it :sis:

phantasmas
3 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Sorry to hear about your experience, but I live in central Canada and there’s a lot of those type of people and everyone loved it :sis:

it was weird tbh because my local movie theater caters to bipoc but somehow all the whiteys came out for top gun :triggered:

the early walkout during HMH felt homophobic, ngl

OhHenny2020
1 minute ago, phantasmas said:

somehow all the whiteys came out for top gun :triggered:

:bear:

But, yeah :iamfair:

memomemome

About to watch again in 4DX this time. Ready for orchestral hold my hand :legend:

Archived