💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Top Gun: Maverick (Music From The Motion Picture) Out Now

Bloody hooker

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

The movie is almost better than the first one. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
julz

Just finished watching. Wow. The movie is exhilarating! And the soundtrack was jjst right!! Hold My Hand is glorious in the end!!! A must watch...in the cinemas! I was at the edge of my seat several times. I think i counted 3 scenes where i heard HMH instrumentals. Im very happy that Gaga got involved in this GREAT MOVIE!!

Mister G

Going to see it on Sunday. The Album is #2 on iTunes US and Hold My Hand rose back to #11. It was at like #15 yesterday I think.

HookerOnAChurch

The end really kills me.. they have to release the movie version asap. It's really Oscar worthy.

CanadaGoesGaga

Not sure why but soundtrack is not released in Canada on Spotify so far… brb crying. 

LibraLove

Oh. Didn't realize the soundtrack was out. I saw her tweet last night while watching the movie and thought it was another promotional tweet for HMH with that new photo. lol. Will have to listen. The score throughout the movie with infusions of HMH was soooooooooooo good!

RAYA.core

Hans Zimmer x Gaga WOW! Really nice to clearly hear those piano keys

:legend:

The OneRepublic sounds definitely like the ending credits or mid ending credit transition with some graphic animations. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Fresco

Great movie! Awesome on the big screen. Also want to stream it a few times from the comfort of my own home. ngl. HMH instrumental appears a few times like a warm familiar refrain. The LG plane is in the movie, Heya

rafaelgherardi

I only heard the soundtrack once on Friday and watched the movie today, it was great!

In which tracks could you guys hear the Hold My Hand melody? I could definitely on "The Man, The Legend / Touchdown" and on the movie there's a piano version when Maverick and Penny go to bed together (but I don't remember which track from the album that is).

Gaby15
1 hour ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I only heard the soundtrack once on Friday and watched the movie today, it was great!

In which tracks could you guys hear the Hold My Hand melody? I could definitely on "The Man, The Legend / Touchdown" and on the movie there's a piano version when Maverick and Penny go to bed together (but I don't remember which track from the album that is).

You're Where You Belong and Penny Returns

Anderson123
2 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

There’s like 2-3 songs (other than Hold My Hand) with Bloodpop’s credits on them so I assume pieces of the song are part of these. 

Economy
On 5/27/2022 at 8:09 AM, julz said:

Just finished watching. Wow. The movie is exhilarating! And the soundtrack was jjst right!! Hold My Hand is glorious in the end!!! A must watch...in the cinemas! I was at the edge of my seat several times. I think i counted 3 scenes where i heard HMH instrumentals. Im very happy that Gaga got involved in this GREAT MOVIE!!

How clearly heard where they and for how long?

OhHenny2020
1 minute ago, Economy said:

How clearly heard where they and for how long?

Literally just got back from the theatre, and the first scene is a few minutes in a bar with vocals (it’s in the background). And several other scenes with the same melody, I couldn’t even count how many. 

tbh I think they are planning on brain washing everyone with the song low-key :iamfair:

kristen wiig happy dance GIF

Economy
3 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Literally just got back from the theatre, and the first scene is a few minutes in a bar with vocals (it’s in the background). And several other scenes with the same melody, I couldn’t even count how many. 

tbh I think they are planning on brain washing everyone with the song low-key :iamfair:

kristen wiig happy dance GIF

So it was definitely one of the main tracks in the movie? Good!

But I mean how pronounced was it? Could u hear it reasonably clearly or was it like barely noticeable in low background sound that only a Gaga fan whatching the movie to hear the song would notice?

OhHenny2020
15 minutes ago, Economy said:

So it was definitely one of the main tracks in the movie? Good!

But I mean how pronounced was it? Could u hear it reasonably clearly or was it like barely noticeable in low background sound that only a Gaga fan whatching the movie to hear the song would notice?

Okay

****spoliers****

-It’s not the first scene but it’s one of the main scenes where he meets a girl from his past for the first time and it’s playing on the jukebox, you can definitely here very clear lyrics

-several other dramatic scenes use the melody

-ending going into the credits it’s about half the song at full blast

honestly not a huge fan of the ending song placement, but it literally played through the whole movie in fragments. And I suppose it being at the end makes it more memorable, but like I said the whole movie is filled with the melody

Edit: Also, amazing movie! I had high expectations, we got the moving seats :cool:

Archived