Kourtney Kardashian says a doctor told her to drink Travis’ *** 4x a week

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

Ah, yes. A high protein diet.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

papergangster
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

honestly no, the taste makes me gag :messga:

Ew me too and I don’t like the smell

Stephen
8 hours ago, Levine said:

I was a nightmare to all my ex partners because THAT thing disgusts me. I don't wanna see it, touch and and surely I don't wanna drink it. I know this is unpopular for a gay boy, but :shrug: One of my ex even said to me that this wasn't normal and that I should have seen a therapist, maybe he was right. 

My best friend is the same as you! Y'all are not alone 

BlingNotTheMusic
15 hours ago, PartySick said:

you would likely have to consume gallons of semen

Challenge accepted, this is a regular week for me BWAHAHAHAHA

breast big boobs GIF

Lucas

The last guy I "dated" had very sweet *** and even then I could absolutely NEVER swallow it, I don't know how any of you have the strength to do that :laughga:

ItWasntLaauv

Um that “doctor” feels pseudoscience-y right? Like what doctor would recommend that in order to help with fertility?

JLoveLamar

The love of my life is in this thread. Those of you who aren't quitters!

TheOriginalOne

This reminds me of a pron video going around a few years back where a guy cooks his nüt like fried eggs and the girl eats it like breakfast :cryga:

StrawberryBlond

I'd heard of this theory before, it isn't even a new idea. Apparently, it's even a tribal practice. But the actual likelihood of it working is slim, studies have found. But not all doctors will agree. And the time frame suggested here is really weird, it would be less weird to say everyday. I just can't get away with how Kourtney revealed this so nonchalantly and even used the c word to describe it. There's a time and place for that. Girl, you're 43, have 3 kids and are trying for a baby with your new husband. Grow up and use correct terminology when discussing fertility treatment. Imagine this future child (not to mention her existing kids) finding out through media records all about how they were conceived one day!

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
14 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

This reminds me of a pron video going around a few years back where a guy cooks his nüt like fried eggs and the girl eats it like breakfast :cryga:

I've wanted to lock this thread for a while but I think "fried egg nut" is where I draw the line kry.jpg

🖤

Archived