Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kourtney Kardashian says a doctor told her to drink Travis’ *** 4x a week

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Screen-Shot-2022-05-26-at-10.28.01-AM-71

During Thursday’s episode of Hulu’s “The Kardashians,” Kourtney told her Ayurvedic cleanse expert that their fertility doctor instructed her to ingest Barker’s sperm.

“But he said something — he told us to, well he told me that the thing that would help [my thyroid] was drinking his *** like 4 times a week,” an awkward Kourtney said as she chuckled.

“I love this doctor,” an amused Barker responded, adding that he has “grade-A” ***.

Source

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Kourtney Kardashian says a doctor told her to drink Travis’ *** 4x a week
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Well it has proteins and vitamins :ohwell: i used it as a maskface since i heard its good for the skin :ohwell::glamourpuss:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Chromatography

trash. i’m sure her kids are super proud of how vulgar and tmi travis made her. imagine saying sh!t like this unashamedly.

CooterFritter

It’s gross how desperate their media ploys have become after the Kanye dust settled. 

phantasmas

bby, that doctor was messing with u.. he knew u did that already :diane:

Reginald

I still can't believe I live in a universe where Travis Barker is apparently an A-List celebrity, now? No shade, because All The Small Things was an elementary school jam, but :partysick::bear:

-what??? 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ALGAYDO
16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I still can't believe I live in a universe where Travis Barker is apparently an A-List celebrity, now? No shade, because All The Small Things was an elementary school jam, but :partysick::bear:

-what??? 

Blink-182 is an iconic band!!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived