đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Timberlake sells song catalog to Hipgnosis

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

His solo career always seemed like it could have been so much bigger given the success of Justified and FutureSex/LoveSounds. Everyone thought he was going to make something special after that but The 20/20 Experience and Man in the Woods both felt like indulgent, inconsistent late career entries. It's as if the imperial phase middle of his career just never happened. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsCaseyPaul

Some of yall dont remember (or weren't even born to experience :fatcat:) the absolute IMPACT of Nsync in the late 90s. They were a big part of defining the era and even after splitting, JT has been very successful.

Dojo
4 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Some of yall dont remember (or weren't even born to experience :fatcat:) the absolute IMPACT of Nsync in the late 90s. They were a big part of defining the era and even after splitting, JT has been very successful.

i wasn't born in the 90s but i can tell, for example the impact of Britney, Michael, Elvis, to name a few

it seems that him is only relevant nowadays for what he did to Janet AND Britney! he might had some quick hits but i honestly doubt he have a relevant timeless bop like thriller, one more time, poker face or crazy in love

AkariGaga

Why would artists choose to sell their entire catalog? Is JT broke ?

Bradley

Why is this fanbase so salty lmao.

Like... how does that make you a better person?

BBhomemaker

They should have gave this money directly to the black people from who he stole the culture or to the women he took advantage of before ditching them on medias in profit of his career, or to the artists that he had no respect for only making fake emotional tributes later..

« For whoever is claiming that they are bringing sexy back, sexy never left » 

SevenWonder

You youngins crack me up. I'm not even a Justin fan, but from 2003-2010 (or so) he was what Beiber is today. Huge. Even if not all his songs went number one, he was everywhere.

3 hours ago, weed said:

I'm not a Timberstan at all but y'all erasing his iconic career, crazy! Sexyback changed culture!

Sexyback, Cry Me A River, Summer Love, Rock Your Body, My Love, What Goes Around Comes Around, Can't Stop The Feeling, etc. 

$100M is def a bargain in my eyes. I'm also wondering how he had the rights? Had a great contract 20 years ago?

Thanks, he has a lot of bops, and I love his performances

Jeroen Bloeming
1 hour ago, BBhomemaker said:

They should have gave this money directly to the black people from who he stole the culture or to the women he took advantage of before ditching them on medias in profit of his career.

This statement could be applied to half of the music industry then. 

Reginald
10 hours ago, Teletubby said:

and Shakira

Well :partysick: We know she could use the money right now. 

Ziggy
10 hours ago, Thotiano said:

it really isn't, what hit does he have?

bieber's or ariana's would be astronomical

…you’re forgetting Sexy Back?

Dojo
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

Girl really?

well, my bad, apparently he does have quite the catalogue.

30 minutes ago, NATAH said:

y'all i think that user is trolling

i wasn't. you are always being very problematic. blocked.

Archived