đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - #PLAY - Road to Residency: LEWKS

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

Love this type of content! BTS is always so nice to see.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Ronnie

Her show is so perfectly Katy Perry. Not a big fan of her but would absolutely see this show.

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Her show is so perfectly Katy Perry. Not a big fan of her but would absolutely see this show.

Thisss! It’s Katy Perry campiness in a nutshell! This is what’s really fascinating about the show!

I love she’s always serving BTS content!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Alfonso

I really hope we finally get some professional footage with the CBT (concert + BTS).. Artists like Katy and Taylor never forget about that

monstertoronto

Can’t wait to finally see this in the summer. 

Gagaism

I went to see the show earlier this year and I really recommend for anyone else who can go and see it. I had a great time and she knows how to put on a show. 

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Can’t wait to finally see this in the summer. 

you will enjoy it

Miky

Cringe @ the spelling of looks :awkney:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

tylertremallose
25 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It looks cool but I still think Enigma is better polished imo.

They are two completely different story lines. Having seen both in person, PLAY was much more entertaining to me tbh. 
Enigma had a lot of forced acting to where it came off as cringe. PLAY seemed to flow better with the theme. 

Bradley
13 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

They are two completely different story lines. Having seen both in person, PLAY was much more entertaining to me tbh. 
Enigma had a lot of forced acting to where it came off as cringe. PLAY seemed to flow better with the theme. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it and you're right they're both completely different.

I can't say I've attended PLAY but Enigma was the best concert experience in my life so I doubt based on the videos it would top it. I even think Enigma was much more immersive and mind-blowing than the Joanne World Tour, which I've also attended.

Killa

the dancers clothes wardrobe seems better than hers? Sometimes it's a bit too much for me, but it's all sooo well done. wow major props, since it's well done it really works and looks good. there are some amazing pieces

Archived