About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Beto O’Rourke confronts Gregg Abbott on gun violence

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

WheresMy911Alice
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

"AHH CANE-TUH BUHLEEV YEW SICK SUNNUVA BITCH WUD COME HYER TO MAYK A POLITTIKLE ISSHUE"

Ahhhhh F*CK OFF you slimy piece of garbage. If the first thing you say after 19 kids are killed isn't "how can we make sure this doesn't happen again?" then YOU are the sick son of a bitch :smh:

Goddamn republic*nts make my f*cking blood boil I swear to god.

Banning books in schools but wanting teachers to carry guns. Imagine being that f*cking stupid.

Ilysm and I know EXACTLY how this sounds and the person :sharon: like all my Mississippian relatives :billie:

• LMAO 1
PartySick
23 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ilysm and I know EXACTLY how this sounds and the person :sharon: like all my Mississippian relatives :billie:

I live to please :bear:

Mocking wastes of space gives me life :flower:

a well-made wiener is a thing of beauty.
  • YAAAS 1
Squidward T
Posted (edited)

Yeah lets ban the one thing that will protect people against gunmen. Also, peopke will just buy guns on the black market. 

Edited by Squidward T
EGOT2027
11 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Yeah lets ban the one thing that will protect people against gunmen. Also, peopke will just buy guns on the black market. 

this is the last thing i’m gonna post in this thread, but there was an armed guard at the buffalo grocery store. there were multiple armed guards at the school yesterday who shot at the boy multiple times, but of course it did nothing because he was wearing body armor. if more guns was the answer, the NRA wouldn’t be banning guns at tr*mp’s speech this weekend

• Thanks 6
PartySick
21 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Also, peopke will just buy guns on the black market. 

Yeah and people are just gonna steal so just make everything free.

People are just going to drink when they're under 21 so let's just get rid of the drinking age.

People are just going to speed and drive recklessly so let's just get rid of all traffic laws.

The only thing, and I mean ONLY thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is by preventing him from getting a gun in the first place.

Besides, this doesn't address the crux of the issue. That's the sheer volume of gun crime in this country. You might kill a shooter but only after he's already shot somebody. 200+ shootings this year already.

Prevention > response.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
SamanthaC

Who was the person cussing back at him? That was the person making this look ridiculous. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
PartySick
Just now, SamanthaC said:

Who was the person cussing back at him? That was the person making this look ridiculous. 

I think it was the mayor

• Like 1
Fresco
Posted (edited)

Still can't hear what Beto said to them, cuz he wasn't mic'd. The multiple people screaming at him to leave, were so angry. That's not a reasonable way to discuss the issue, to just tell anyone that disagrees to leave.

Anyone not wanting to bring politics into the issue is just gaslighting/avoiding. The politicians make the laws. Beto wants to change the laws, as a politician with power to change laws, which is what Texas GOP does not want to do.

They said today that the shooter was not wearing body armor ( no metal plates), it was just a vest with pockets.

I'm still waiting for the circular firing squad to happen when a shooting breaks out in Texas and everyone in the room is carrying a weapon and they all just start shooting each other because no-one saw the first shot and they all pulled their guns out and pointed them at each other.

Edited by Fresco
FATCAT
17 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

And then what will he do to change things??? More finger wagging? 

He's outlined what he'd do, look it up.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
Fish
15 hours ago, JoanneStan420 said:

any non-US monsters willing to marry me so i can get tf out of here? not even kidding. all my friends have talked about for years now is how to get out of this dumpster fire of a country 

come to canada

Gov Hooka
7 hours ago, FATCAT said:

He's outlined what he'd do, look it up.

An outline of a plan is all Dems have these days. They don’t actually attempt to use political pressure to put them forward because they don’t believe in mass movement politics. The plan is a joke considering it will never be implemented. 

This is your political party in action. Say one thing in public and act completely different behind closed doors. To hell with your “vote” strategy.