💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Calvin Harris as a singer

Galvon

Featured Posts

Galvon

Do you like him as singer? Did you know he sang on so manny of his own songs? I actually do like Acceptable in the 80's, Feel So Close, and Summer a lot.

holy scheisse

It works! It's good enough! I see why he has so many collabs with vocalists though bc his production is his stronger suit than vocals. But i mean summer is a bop so it works

Gagaism

I don’t understand that much about voice techniques or anything but I feel like that’s the missing factor for him maybe. 
His voice is good and very sexy though plus his productions are really good. 

NATAH

i don't even like him as a producer or dj or whatever it is he does

mother, what must i do?

djBuffoon

He's suitable for electric pop in that his vocals are perfunctory, they lack range and depth but have a bit of character that makes them stand out. 

RichAssPiss

It's not really shade, but I feel like he is less a singer and more a vocalist. He's not really hitting or holding a note, just sort of speaking melodically. I think he sounds good on Feels So Close though. 

Leblanc

His early songs with him singing have a certain nostalgia factor that I really do appreciate tbh. He was everywhere in the UK on his blow up and was the sound of many a summer, is he a good singer though? probs not but he was clearly sufficient at it.

I always let the good ones go

I like his voice!! :heart:

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Archived