💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bree Runway Addressing Switzerland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

gypsy101
4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

read what you wrote. then read her tweet. then read what you wrote again. and then you might wanna take your own advice about using your brain <3 

i just read it, she still seems super confused about why they aren’t very familiar with black people

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
7 hours ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

I just KNOW y’all whities aren’t making fun of her for HER experiences with feeling uneasy being 1) the only black person in a large gathering/ a given setting and 2) presumably being given weird looks or treated oddly because of her skin colour.

like she’s obviously not tweeting this out of the blue for no reason… pls think before posting dumb sh*t and listen to black people when they voice their discomfort

This forum’s contempt for black women is honestly disturbing. It’s ALWAYS been extremely prevalent 

Roughhouse Dandy
4 hours ago, Jose P said:

This forum’s contempt for black women is honestly disturbing. It’s ALWAYS been extremely prevalent 

schoolboy q that part GIF by Interscope Records

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

erfaan

Not people comparing Switzerland to LITERAL developing countries. Ofc people in India or regional parts of China are going to look at you if you're white but not because they're racist but because they literally do not get to see white people. People in Switzerland live in a western society, where they should well and truly be aware of people that aren't white :flop:

2 hours ago, erfaan said:

Not people comparing Switzerland to LITERAL developing countries. Ofc people in India or regional parts of China are going to look at you if you're white but not because they're racist but because they literally do not get to see white people. People in Switzerland live in a western society, where they should well and truly be aware of people that aren't white :flop:

Nobody is racist in other parts of the world? Nobody stares because of racism in China or India? Please. China has been incredibly hateful towards black people, not even letting them eat inside a restaurant 

Aussie

Tina Turner is black. And fab. And lives in Switzerland. And is married to a white fella. And loves it. So..

erfaan
41 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Nobody is racist in other parts of the world? Nobody stares because of racism in China or India? Please. China has been incredibly hateful towards black people, not even letting them eat inside a restaurant 

Now chile, where did I say that people in India weren't racist? My argument was that excusing the behaviour of a western and predominantly white country towards people of colour just because developing countries with people of colour (who some have never seen diversity in their whole life) "stare" at white people isn't valid. It's racism. 

Lona Delery

yea, getting stares is the signature thing swiss people do when you stick out for whatever reason

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Gaga2645

How come somebody was banned but mods haven’t done anything about the micro aggressions in this thread? Very telling @PartySick

dollardays
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

Tina Turner is black. And fab. And lives in Switzerland. And is married to a white fella. And loves it. So..

So what? :oprah:

Max

Calling Switzerland a Naziland is a bit of a reach and kinda… ironic 

Anyways. Of course people will look at you if you‘re „different“ and that doesn’t only apply to the color of your skin

Though their intentions are while staring are 99% not meant in a racist way.. it‘s just because it‘s not that common in a white „society“ like Switzerland? 

Aussie
37 minutes ago, dollardays said:

So what? :oprah:

She is a happy black woman living in Switzerland. So can’t be that bad as Bree is making it out

dollardays
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

Seriously? 

I don't understand your conclusion. Tina Turner lives in Switzerland so Bree's feelings are not valid?

Magic Mike

Switzerland is home of many racist people, they voted to ban all mosque minarets for instance. People here trying to defend such a conservative country don’t know the true reality of Swiss people 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived