💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bree Runway Addressing Switzerland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Oriane

Are people here serious :air:

She's obviously not commenting on the fact that there are not many black people there. She's specifically saying that people are being weird and acting like they're never seen someone black in their life, it clearly means what it means.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon

Apparently she was starred at like she was some type of Mars alien by adults who should know better.

Sad to think we're still there, no ability to put yourself in others shoes for a second, making them feel weird, treating them like an oddity.

Levine
13 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Are people here serious :air:

She's obviously not commenting on the fact that there are not many black people there. She's specifically saying that people are being weird and acting like they're never seen someone black in their life, it clearly means what it means.

They're trolling, I can't believe some of them are serious

b88c31_3eeeb003c83a4cd9bdaffaf969a7dbfb.

Sepsami

I used to hang out with a black girl in college and the amount of stares she got when we were in the city center was so uncomfortable :messga: they weren't subtle stares either, people are just ridiculously rude :triggered:

Guillaume Hamon
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I used to hang out with a black girl in college and the amount of stares she got when we were in the city center was so uncomfortable :messga: they weren't subtle stares either, people are just ridiculously rude :triggered:

On top of being rude it's so weird like what do they get from doing it lol? It's not like if they never saw one black person so it can't be genuine surprise/ Fascination. They can't all be dumb so they just do it on purpose to make them feel uncomfortable I guess.

Sepsami
Just now, Guillaume Hamon said:

On top of being rude it's so weird like what do they get from doing it lol? It's not like if they never saw one black person so it can't be genuine surprise/ Fascination. They can't all be dumb so they just do it on purpose to make them feel uncomfortable I guess.

I think it might be a mix of ignorance and lack of awareness in a lot of cases, with no real bad intention. But racism absolutely is a factor in some too. 

PartySick
31 minutes ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

Could you… I don’t know… shut the f*ck up? 
She’s obviously not tweeting this to say there aren’t black people in NaziLand, she’s tweeting bc she clearly felt uncomfortable for whatever reasons that she is free to choose not to share with any one of you crackers demanding explanations, which btw you’re not owed to begin with.

use YOUR brain for a change perhaps :) 

also, your user name is literally a slur so nothing you say matters. 

Wow.

🖤

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

could she… i don’t know… use her brain to realize why there aren’t many black people in switzerland?

who said she doesn’t know why 😭 y’all just putting words in her mouth now 

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

could she… i don’t know… use her brain to realize why there aren’t many black people in switzerland?

read what you wrote. then read her tweet. then read what you wrote again. and then you might wanna take your own advice about using your brain <3 

ZiggyZiggs
46 minutes ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

She’s obviously not tweeting this to say there aren’t black people in NaziLand, she’s tweeting bc she clearly felt uncomfortable for whatever reasons that she is free to choose not to share with any one of you crackers demanding explanations, which btw you’re not owed to begin with.

:air: 

Illundressyou

As a Swiss, I'm sad she had such a negative experience, I expected better from my people

Roughhouse Dandy

Yeah, the empathy on here is severely lacking. Yikes 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

PunkTheFunk

Friendly reminder that Oprah went through a similar incident

HotLikeMexico
3 hours ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

:rip:

KORG

She pulls focus. That can work in her favour if she decides to use that power to be Naomi instead of Kanye.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived