Bree Runway Addressing Switzerland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Switzerland will mostly have white people, and in Senegal, u will find people who are black in skin color. In India, you will meet indians, in South Korea for the most part u will meet south koreans.

Jester

Hmm have they been racist to her or is she just surprised that racially homogenous countries exist lol? (because, you know, they never enslaved anyone)

Dojo

i can understand that there's mostly white people but regardless i assume they are civilized people? if they are just staring at her, that's rude

phantasmas

When you're black, you're never really lonely. Because there will always be a white person all up in your business. 

JohnsBrownEyes

I just KNOW y’all whities aren’t making fun of her for HER experiences with feeling uneasy being 1) the only black person in a large gathering/ a given setting and 2) presumably being given weird looks or treated oddly because of her skin colour.

like she’s obviously not tweeting this out of the blue for no reason… pls think before posting dumb sh*t and listen to black people when they voice their discomfort

Oriane

Switzerland not being part of the EU, you have to present your papers when you get to the customs if you're European, and I often have to cross it to go from my home country to the country where I currently live. I take the bus so they often check passengers, and at multiple stops too. Sometimes they check everyone, and sometimes they just... choose to control only the people who aren't white :awkney: (papers + bags in case there are drugs etc)

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Cameltoe Chariot

I mean... when you go to a homogenous country and you're not racially similar... you will stand out :partysick: it's absolutely uncomfortable but her experience in Switzerland will be the same in Japan, South Korea, India... I could go on and on.

NATAH
17 minutes ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

I just KNOW y’all whities aren’t making fun of her for HER experiences with feeling uneasy being 1) the only black person in a large gathering/ a given setting and 2) presumably being given weird looks or treated oddly because of her skin colour.

like she’s obviously not tweeting this out of the blue for no reason… pls think before posting dumb sh*t and listen to black people when they voice their discomfort

who is making fun of her? all i see is people explaining why she probably feels uncomfortable

mother, what must i do?

23 minutes ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

The way to do that isn't by posting a generalized Tweet with no supporting information to back that up.

Your post is just as bad, quite frankly.

FinallyFree

Well my boyfriend moved to Switzerland and I went to visit him... I had pastel pink hair back then and my nails were painted black. People were literally staring at me as if I were an alien. I can totally see how they'd probably react to someone black. I really felt uncomfortable most of the time.

I also saw the most nazi symbols in my life there :(

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

Levine

I can't believe people are trying a way to justify swiss people beheaviour towards Bree. Are you serious?

gypsy101
30 minutes ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

could she… i don’t know… use her brain to realize why there aren’t many black people in switzerland?

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived