💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Now that’s what I call music releases pride edition CD

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

weed
2 hours ago, Neroneau said:

A fun fact: American Airlines, Pan American (doesn’t exist anymore) and Canadian Pacific Airlines (now Air Canada) had employees policy recognising ‘domestic partners’ since the 70s. That means that they could enjoy ALL benefits that a spouse could get of an employee, many benefits were offered like free tickets, discounts, if laid off they would get the package a married employee would get, or like in case of death for example the partner is entitled to his/her pension. That also meant a child from these couples were also considered as part of the family for these policies! 

I think that’s groundbreaking for such a time and that’s also why sooo many people who work in the aviation industry are gay/lesbian/bi. 
some companies can make differences like that and they deserve recognition in pioneering those. 

where I live in Belgium, it’s former airline SABENA also had such policies since the 80s. Qantas, an Australian airline as well. And today Cathay Pacific of Hong Kong has that, which defies the lack of LGBTQ rights there. Soo many other airlines have done so under their own initiative because they recognised that their workforce historically comprises of many LGBTQ people.
so yeah sometimes sometimes things aren’t cynical after all. 

my hypothesis is that travel and hotelling around the planet helped LGBTQ live their lifestyle without much negative repercussions from home. And when u come to a country with money to spend locals don’t care if ur gay. 

That's really cool to know! I definitely noticed that flight attendants are frequently queens lol but I never looked into why/the history. Love that they've been somewhat of a pioneer in the workplace. An interesting point that people traveling and being served by the gays in the air helped them become more accepting globally/making money and doing their thing! We stan airlines (sometimes)! Thank you for sharing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ceres

im surprised theres no Madonna... shes like a given choice!

SURELY they could of found a better Katy song- like firework or anything else? 

✧ ✧ ✧

HausOfAntonio
11 hours ago, BBhomemaker said:

I follow rivers ? 
It’s raining men ? 
Gimme More ?

Madonna ? Mika ? Pabllo ? 

I follow rivers is a gay anthem? :laughga:

HausOfAntonio
7 hours ago, iamamiwhoami said:

Gorl... where are Frozen remixes by Madonna? :madge:

In the trash can I fear :madge:

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

It's a bi/lesbian song. :shrug:

Oh so when she says "the midnight sky's the road I'm takin'" she's actually talking about v?

VTV

where is Rina

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

RebeldeFaith
23 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Oh so when she says "the midnight sky's the road I'm takin'" she's actually talking about v?

Well, the whole song is basically her saying she's with a girl and everyone knows it, and she's explaining to her partner (a man I suppose) that he knew she was like that already.

That's my interpretation of the song. Miley was actually dating another woman after she split with Liam so the song might be about that.

Something something idk

27monster27
10 hours ago, sillynate said:

There’s a deluxe 4 disc version and that one adds a lot more artists/bands including Madonna but… the song they chose for her is… 

I can actually low-key see it since the video for the song was about the Pulse Night Club shooting. That's probably why they included it.

he/him/his

BBhomemaker
3 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I follow rivers is a gay anthem? :laughga:

For me yes, especially during the time that we obtained the right of marrying in France, there were a lot of protests in favor and against of it, it divided the country, the song became so popular, I remember hearing it all the time at pride and protests, or on the background of any tv reports about it

+ it was associated with the movie “Blue Is the Warmest Colour” that was also controversial in the eyes of a lot of people, since it was a love between two girls, it made the medias talk a lot. It all happened around the same time. But maybe it was just an anthem for me

JazzGa

I Will Survive is not even on here?!??! And there isn't a single Madonna song???? 

That's it, this album was made by a straight :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Chromatica Island

No Dorian Electra My Agenda? I know they aren't very well known by the gp, but still. Other than that the deluxe edition is perfect tbh.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

KORG

Hun, Katy literally has a lipstick lesbian anthem & you chose roar because...?

Noir

Cold Heart and Roar feel forced, but the rest are cute 

Born This Way

Relax being on there is so funny to me I love it

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived