• Last Reply
PartySick

Why is BTW not the album version :grr:

I hate when songs are chopped up :grr:

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

No Janet? No Kylie? No Madonna? :dom::dom::dom:

Yeah actually this. Free Xone, Can't Get You Out of My Head, and Vogue should all be here too :partysick:

🖤

Chesescake

Now that’s what I call big company exhausted pride routine

DaftFameMonster
18 minutes ago, sillynate said:

There’s a deluxe 4 disc version and that one adds a lot more artists/bands including Madonna but… the song they chose for her is… 

The Relevance! 

RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Midnight sky? I love Miley, but WHY that song lol 

It's a bi/lesbian song. :shrug:

Something something idk

luckyanderson

...she might not as be as successful in the States as abroad but why the literal queer awakening song "Cherry" by Rina Sawayama isn't listed I do not comprehend? 

zebrastripes
6 hours ago, BBhomemaker said:

I follow rivers ? 
It’s raining men ? 
Gimme More ?

Madonna ? Mika ? Pabllo ? 

I reacted sad 'cause they're not on there.

CyberRaga

Replace Roar with Together Again (miss Jackson) and Dua with Vogue/EY, and add I Will Survive.

Neroneau
7 hours ago, weed said:

Roar???? Cold Heart ft Dua Lipa?? weird choices but I love the concept. Even if it's solely for profit, I love seeing support for the gays, sue me

A fun fact: American Airlines, Pan American (doesn’t exist anymore) and Canadian Pacific Airlines (now Air Canada) had employees policy recognising ‘domestic partners’ since the 70s. That means that they could enjoy ALL benefits that a spouse could get of an employee, many benefits were offered like free tickets, discounts, if laid off they would get the package a married employee would get, or like in case of death for example the partner is entitled to his/her pension. That also meant a child from these couples were also considered as part of the family for these policies! 

I think that’s groundbreaking for such a time and that’s also why sooo many people who work in the aviation industry are gay/lesbian/bi. 
some companies can make differences like that and they deserve recognition in pioneering those. 

where I live in Belgium, it’s former airline SABENA also had such policies since the 80s. Qantas, an Australian airline as well. And today Cathay Pacific of Hong Kong has that, which defies the lack of LGBTQ rights there. Soo many other airlines have done so under their own initiative because they recognised that their workforce historically comprises of many LGBTQ people.
so yeah sometimes sometimes things aren’t cynical after all. 

my hypothesis is that travel and hotelling around the planet helped LGBTQ live their lifestyle without much negative repercussions from home. And when u come to a country with money to spend locals don’t care if ur gay. 

Archived