Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ā 

Ā 

@Juanlittlem is my ā€*Ā·ź•¤. ā˜ļøeternal storm cloudšŸŒ©ļøļ½”Ėšā€

Dojo

btw imagine THE HONOR of being humped by Lana like that? baby i'm jelly jelly

Cameltoe Chariot

Why does Lana always look like a local doing someĀ shopping at Ross Dress For LessĀ :laughga:

NATAH
46 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Why does Lana always look like a local doing someĀ shopping at Ross Dress For LessĀ :laughga:

i was gunna say she dresses like a white wine mom :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

waterfall

how does lana always land these hot dudesĀ :messga:Ā sis needs to teach me howĀ 

hieronymus
2 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Hasn't she dressed like this for several years now?

badfaith
1 hour ago, waterfall said:

how does lana always land these hot dudesĀ :messga:Ā sis needs to teach me howĀ 

THIS!Ā :bradley:

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, Chomby said:

Hasn't she dressed like this for several years now?

She always has lol I dunno why people act so surprised...

PG.

Helxig
5 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

She always has lol I dunno why people act so surprised...

Well years ago for quite a while she had a very clear aesthetic that was... weirdly either 60's glam or... racing jackets :laughga:Ā  and I think people still think of her as that to this day

Ā 

835e370c186e0ef298776dd5981d98b3--big-ha

z8278xxo6wj41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Ā 

Like I always found it so weird that she was in this constant 60's glam aesthetic, cigarettes and old liquor bottles and all, or... doingĀ racecar driver groupie cosplay :laughga:Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

10 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

So what? Shes hanging out most of the time u see her like that, running errands, going to get coffee. She doesnā€™t have to be glamorous. Before u say Ā« i never said that Ā» well it was implied since u mocked her dressing like that, meaning she should look better. Itā€™s lowkey mean

PlastiscGuy
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Well years ago for quite a while she had a very clear aesthetic that was... weirdly either 60's glam or... racing jackets :laughga:Ā  and I think people still think of her as that to this day

Ā 

835e370c186e0ef298776dd5981d98b3--big-ha

z8278xxo6wj41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Ā 

Like I always found it so weird that she was in this constant 60's glam aesthetic, cigarettes and old liquor bottles and all, or... doingĀ racecar driver groupie cosplay :laughga:Ā 

But that was mostly for random occasions, photoshoots or her music videos... She would mostly always wear flannels and jeans :laughga:

PG.

Helxig
7 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

But that was mostly for random occasions, photoshoots or her music videos... She would mostly always wear flannels and jeans :laughga:

Actually you're RIGHT. I totally forgot about that. I just had such a strongĀ mental image of her being this glam 60's woman. I guess her public image worked!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived