About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

(TW!!!) Elementary School Shooting in Uvalde, TX

Featured Posts

phantasmas
Posted (edited)

Earlier, the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District had said a shooter was located at Robb Elementary School and asked people to stay away from the area.

Uvalde Memorial Hospital has confirmed to ABC News that two children died from presumed gunshot injuries in the incident.

Additionally, 13 students were being treated in the hospital's emergency department in the wake of the incident, the hospital said.

The school informed parents shortly after 2 p.m. local time that students had been transported to the Sgt. Willie Deleon Civic Center, the reunification site, and could be picked up.

The suspect was taken into custody, according to the Uvalde Police Department. Per authorities, the suspect is 18 years old. No other details about the suspect has been disclosed at this time. 

(UPDATE):  Gov. Greg Abbott confirmed that 15 people were killed in the mass shooting. The gunman, identified as Salvador Romas, was also killed, Abbott said. There are other reports stating that the suspect had killed his grandmother and abandoned his vehicle before opening fire at Robb Elementary. Romas was reportedly a student at Uvalde High School.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stated that President Biden has been briefed on the school shooting in Texas. President Biden will address the nation about the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, this evening at 8:15 p.m. ET from the White House, following his return from Asia.

To learn how to donate to Robb Elementary, please visit this thread:

Edited by phantasmas
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 32
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantasmas

• Hyoha

• PartySick

• Gov Hooka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earlier, the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District had said a shooter was located at Robb Elementary School and asked people to stay away from the area. Uvalde Memorial Hospital ha

Sandy Hook really messed with me and this one probably will too. No sense in something like this happening. None.  Yet the adults are more concerned about masks than they are guns. I hate that I have

Conservatives will wage war to save a fetus’ life but won’t lift a goddamn finger to keep them safe once they’re born.  This is a disgusting, horrifying, and entirely preventable tragedy. I hope

Dr Fudge

A never ending cycle of violence… too f*cking sad…

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
AnnaNicoleSmith

"theres as much gun violence in the US as in every place in the world"

it's only been a week there was 3 shootings, right? or is it 2? now this. and kids dying all the damn time in school but gun woners don't care, it's all about freedom, right to bear arms, to do what? nobody knows. to protect yourself from other people who bear arms. wild wild west

• Like 18
thierryrreiht
Posted (edited)

So everyday now
you brace for the sound you've only heard on TV
You go to class scared
and wondering where the best hiding spot would be

And the Big Bad Man and his big bad clan
their hands are stained with red
Oh how quickly they forget...

X

Edited by thierryrreiht
  • Like 5
phantasmas
3 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

it's only been a week there was 3 shootings, right? or is it 2? now this. and kids dying all the damn time in school but gun woners don't care, it's all about freedom, right to bear arms, to do what? nobody knows. to protect yourself from other people who bear arms. wild wild west

over 200 mass shootings here in the US so far this year... its really f*ck*ng sad.. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
TheOriginalOne
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

Look when will America learn  ??

Never. Our leaders have decided that their guns are worth more than the lives of children. If they didn’t do anything after Sandy Hook, they won’t do anything now. Deplorable. We can’t even send our kids to school anymore without fear of something like this happening.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
SamanthaC
Posted (edited)

Sandy Hook really messed with me and this one probably will too. No sense in something like this happening. None.  Yet the adults are more concerned about masks than they are guns. I hate that I have to be fearful of this happening when I go to work everyday. 

Edited by SamanthaC
she/her/hers
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Sad 4
thatfoxyfeeling
16 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I mean they’re just the ones reported in the media, there’s so many shootings between gangs etc. just ****ed up how easy it is to get a gun in America. I’m British and never seen a gun in my life. 

• Like 1
Reginald

and the NRA will keep lining the pockets of GOP candidates to block gun reform- paying them to convince people that there's not a problem :fthis: 

Maybe someone in power will care, once it's their kid who doesn't come home from school

Million Dollar Baby
  • Like 2
Nathan

Absolutely horrific. 

Sadly Americans are anti-children and will support those who arm civilians with death machines.

• Like 1
RudraCNG
Posted (edited)

I'm really sorry for all the people who died (I read there were 15, is it right??. Edit: it is, I just read the update) or were injured. A school should never be a place to be scared for your life...

Edit: after reading the update... 15 people died... this is horrible. How much longer will America pretend this is not a serious issue?

Edited by RudraCNG
StarstruckIllusion

His grandmother? Holy **** he’s vile…