About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

(TW!!!) Elementary School Shooting in Uvalde, TX

Featured Posts

Bat

What a horrible news for the parents of those kids. Forever traumatized. 

I pity the people living in the USA and glad that we have live in more civilized society in Europe.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantasmas

• Hyoha

• Gov Hooka

• PartySick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earlier, the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District had said a shooter was located at Robb Elementary School and asked people to stay away from the area. Uvalde Memorial Hospital ha

Sandy Hook really messed with me and this one probably will too. No sense in something like this happening. None.  Yet the adults are more concerned about masks than they are guns. I hate that I have

Conservatives will wage war to save a fetus’ life but won’t lift a goddamn finger to keep them safe once they’re born.  This is a disgusting, horrifying, and entirely preventable tragedy. I hope

Karl

This is so sad. I was quite shocked when I was on holiday last week in Disney World, some guy had a T Shirt on that said Faith Freedom Firearms or something on it. I just don't understand America's fascination with owning guns? 

Gov Hooka

Violence and guns are in the American DNA. These won’t stop and gun control won’t happen. There are too many guns and it still remains a hot button culture war topic that benefits both parties’ fundraising abilities.  If people really wanted to end this issue they would have to seriously interrogate and dismantle the American political system but majority of Americans still think that this can be solved electorally. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Aussie

I posted on my Insta story about this, some idiot DMd me trying to say this is all propaganda from the gun control groups :saladga:

• LMAO 3
CyberRaga

Why are people surprised? I don't recall there being a single day on their history where some form of mass shooting (aka terrorism) hasn't happened. 

• Like 1
Illundressyou

america can be so sickening. how can people be so obsessed with guns. reading comments saying ''the teachers should be armed'' are aggravating

RahrahWitch

This is so f**king sad, I'm furious.

America's obsession with guns needs to end but we all know how this will go, It'll be all talk with nothing of real value learned or changed. 

Lady JarJar

Teo days and they would've been on sunmer break.

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
  • Sad 1
phantasmas
7 hours ago, Bat said:

What a horrible news for the parents of those kids. Forever traumatized. 

I pity the people living in the USA and glad that we have live in more civilized society in Europe.

Europe is not that much more civilized.. thx for ur concern tho! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
phantasmas
12 hours ago, Hyoha said:

Americans are a joke, as always.

All the prayers to Jesus and talks about freedom won’t save your children from getting murdered in schools. What a pathetic country.

watch your mouth, yo. some great people live here in the US and many are just trying to get by. 

Hyoha
2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

watch your mouth, yo. some great people live here in the US and many are just trying to get by. 

Watch your politics before you tell me to watch my mouth. You should be raging, screaming and breaking **** in marches right now. It's been years and nothing changes and you can't keep complaining about your politicians and blaming them. You elect them.

You have lost your mind and your empathy for CHILDREN, ffs. When Sandy Hook happened and nobody did anything, you basically set the standard to being okay with children dying.

• Like 4
phantasmas
13 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Watch your politics before you tell me to watch my mouth. You should be raging, screaming and breaking **** in marches right now. It's been years and nothing changes and you can't keep complaining about your politicians and blaming them. You elect them.

You have lost your mind and your empathy for CHILDREN, ffs. When Sandy Hook happened and nobody did anything, you basically set the standard to being okay with children dying.

and you should learn not to generalize people and call entire countries pathetic

go suck a fart

androiduser

are there any indications that the shooter was a gay man? I am reading comments on websites and raging homophobes are accusing the LGBT community for this shooting

Hyoha
4 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

and you should learn not to generalize people and call entire countries pathetic

go suck a fart

Does it even matter if I'm generalizing when no one is rioting over this? Not one person. Pathetic, unempathetic, hyper-individualistic ass country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
phantasmas
9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

are there any indications that the shooter was a gay man? I am reading comments on websites and raging homophobes are accusing the LGBT community for this shooting

no such reports but not that that matters…

why you would believe homophobes about anything, i don’t understand :saladga:

• Thanks 1