society

(TW!!!) Elementary School Shooting in Uvalde, TX

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

This is horrifying... How am I supposed to go to sleep after reading this...

America, please, just get rid of guns... 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantasmas

• Hyoha

• Gov Hooka

• PartySick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earlier, the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District had said a shooter was located at Robb Elementary School and asked people to stay away from the area. Uvalde Memorial Hospital ha

Sandy Hook really messed with me and this one probably will too. No sense in something like this happening. None.  Yet the adults are more concerned about masks than they are guns. I hate that I have

Conservatives will wage war to save a fetus’ life but won’t lift a goddamn finger to keep them safe once they’re born.  This is a disgusting, horrifying, and entirely preventable tragedy. I hope

Willco

Cue the canned responses on twitter from politicians taking donations from the NRA

”my heart is breaking”

”my heart is broken”

”I’m praying for the community”

”we stand with you” 

and the total classic and favourite 

“thoughts and prayers” 

• Like 2
Hyoha

Americans are a joke, as always.

All the prayers to Jesus and talks about freedom won’t save your children from getting murdered in schools. What a pathetic country.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Wet Fire

Why are American politicians such assholes? Why can't they see what's right in front of their eyes? This is beyond reason.

• Thanks 1
Scar97

As a Texan there is no issue that makes me angry to tears. These fvck faces will say they suck so bad at hunting they need a big ole AR-15. And sucking that bad at hunting is way more valuable than a fvcking child’s life. They have no ground to stand on calling themselves pro life. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I was already upset, but this really pushed me over the edge, I’m legit so angry my eyes are watery WTF

• Sad 1
RAMROD

As soon as the local bill that enable Texans can carry handguns without a license or training starting last Sept. 1, I know it is not  good news. 

R.I.P. to all the victims

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ no thots hed emmty (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Concertaholic
Posted (edited)

And of course this was Tucker Carlson’s response. Burn in hell!

Edited by Concertaholic
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Why are American politicians such assholes? Why can't they see what's right in front of their eyes? This is beyond reason.

Because unfortunately the money they get from the NRA is closer to their eyes than the children they're killing. 

• Like 2
FATCAT
8 hours ago, Ack1234 said:

Look when will America learn  ??

As long as Republicans are in power, never. We have to vote them all out.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
mdvdyk

Americans have been promoting the American dream to the world for decades. Maybe when I was little and watched Hollywood movies, I believed it. Now I see a sh*tty country, comparable to the third world. You have nothing to be proud of in this sh*tty country.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
mdvdyk

The only excuse you Democrats make is to blame the Republicans, who represent almost 50% of the country. It's all of you, in general, you live in a horrible country, and it's time to accept it. You are neither a world power, nor the country of freedom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
PartySick
7 minutes ago, mdvdyk said:

The only excuse you Democrats make is to blame the Republicans, who represent almost 50% of the country. It's all of you, in general, you live in a horrible country, and it's time to accept it. You are neither a world power, nor the country of freedom.

Republicans represent about 27% of the population, not 50%. Don't be fooled by their overrepresentation in our state and federal governments. It's the politicians they vote for that constantly kill any kind of gun control legislation despite the fact that between 70% and 80% of Americans (depending on the poll) support more restrictions and more thorough background checks.

So yes, they are primarily at fault here for the fact that this keeps happening.

I'd do anything to numb the flame
  • Like 7
TheSlash

What a messed up sh!t :saladga: . Imagine sending your kids to school only to be shot dead there. This is horrific and I hope that the families can grief and get through these hard times.

But I also hope that talks about gun regulation in the US finally gets some grip. As a European this is surreal to watch that mass shootings are basically normalcy there.

Ew, David!
  • Like 1