About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

(TW!!!) Elementary School Shooting in Uvalde, TX

Featured Posts

lavender blonde

I'm from Europe and I can't even imagine something like that happening in my country, in my city, at my younger brother's school. What's the sickest is that it's kids doing it... Students killing their peers...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantasmas

• Hyoha

• PartySick

• Gov Hooka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earlier, the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District had said a shooter was located at Robb Elementary School and asked people to stay away from the area. Uvalde Memorial Hospital ha

Sandy Hook really messed with me and this one probably will too. No sense in something like this happening. None.  Yet the adults are more concerned about masks than they are guns. I hate that I have

Conservatives will wage war to save a fetus’ life but won’t lift a goddamn finger to keep them safe once they’re born.  This is a disgusting, horrifying, and entirely preventable tragedy. I hope

Mr Mendes

Conservatives will wage war to save a fetus’ life but won’t lift a goddamn finger to keep them safe once they’re born. 

This is a disgusting, horrifying, and entirely preventable tragedy. I hope the families and the survivors can find something to hold onto in the coming days, weeks, months, and years. And I hope to god something changes and that these death’s become more than just another statistic. 

Unfortunately, the odds of it are slim. The country that is the so called “leader of the free world” won’t learn a ****ing thing, just like always. 

• Like 20
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
NATAH

americans were quicker to get rid of masks than guns, how twisted

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
phantasmas
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Never. Our leaders have decided that their guns are worth more than the lives of children. If they didn’t do anything after Sandy Hook, they won’t do anything now. Deplorable. We can’t even send our kids to school anymore without fear of something like this happening.

2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I mean they’re just the ones reported in the media, there’s so many shootings between gangs etc. just ****ed up how easy it is to get a gun in America. I’m British and never seen a gun in my life. 

2 hours ago, Reginald said:

and the NRA will keep lining the pockets of GOP candidates to block gun reform- paying them to convince people that there's not a problem :fthis: 

Maybe someone in power will care, once it's their kid who doesn't come home from school

1 hour ago, Mr Mendes said:

Conservatives will wage war to save a fetus’ life but won’t lift a goddamn finger to keep them safe once they’re born. 

This is a disgusting, horrifying, and entirely preventable tragedy. I hope the families and the survivors can find something to hold onto in the coming days, weeks, months, and years. And I hope to god something changes and that these death’s become more than just another statistic. 

Unfortunately, the odds of it are slim. The country that is the so called “leader of the free world” won’t learn a ****ing thing, just like always. 

50 minutes ago, NATAH said:

americans were quicker to get rid of masks than guns, how twisted

Gov. Abbott along w/ 2 Texan Senators are scheduled to speak at an NRA sponsored forum this upcoming Friday. Drumpf will also be a keynote speaker. I don't know if they will still be attending or if the convention will even happen after this incident... but I think everyone who can do so, should rally and protest outside the convention if it continues on. 

Edited by phantasmas
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
SamanthaC

18 children and 2 adults dead now. 

Y'all I'm not going to be okay. This is just too much. 

she/her/hers
  • Love 7
  • Sad 10
Lady JarJar

18 kids? What the ****. What the actual ****.

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
StarstruckIllusion

Jesus. Cops at schools… it just doesn’t work

• Shook 2
Healed My Heart
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

18 children and 2 adults dead now. 

Y'all I'm not going to be okay. This is just too much. 

ily :heart: I'm here if you want someone to talk to

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Love 2
DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

Texas… how surprising… 

I feel so sorry for all of those who lost their children today. This is horrifying. Absolutely disgusting. ****ing conservatives. 

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖, 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Chromatography

it’s a shame the police killed him on the spot. disgusting piece of sh!t deserved to rot.

SamanthaC
55 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Jesus. Cops at schools… it just doesn’t work

And this is why having more police in schools isn't the solution. We have to stop it before the person even gets near a school. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4