Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli XCX lied about label asking her to make TikToks

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Oriane
10 hours ago, Stef said:

The entire beginning of this era was dripping in satire like how isn’t that obvious 

10 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Not all this fake outrage :air:  This was literally her shtick for the whole album promotion cycle. If you actually believed it that's on you. 

You do know that some people clicked on that thread not because they're fans of Charli but because they were interested in the fact that some artists are apparently forced by their label to do that, so she would just be an example of what's happening in the music industry? 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fingerella
11 hours ago, Dr Fudge said:

Gurrlllllll. Is she trying to get dropped by her label? Lol

She hates her label lol

BornAsUnic0rn
11 hours ago, Dr Fudge said:

Gurrlllllll. Is she trying to get dropped by her label? Lol

this last album is in fact the end of her contract. 

FATCAT

It's just a way to get a viral post, I wouldn't be surprised if her label loved her scheme lmaoo

It's like misspelling something in a caption, people engage in the comments to correct you, giving the post more life.

Purr more, hiss less.

luckyanderson
11 hours ago, COOOK said:

Not really much of a promotion cycle when you have to clarify that you lied though. Sis knew what she was trying to do in the first place, better own it than make her fans hide for her under the pretenses of "this was the album rollout all the time" :air:

Charli in particular (like Miley) is notorious for discrediting and disowning her work after its released so I'm sure it's just another excuse to be made why her music underperforms so. There's no denying she has the fanbase and has made one hell of a name for herself but aside from the likes of the dated "Boom Clap" Charli has not delivered on a commercial scale and has no follow-up staple "hit."

Admin
5 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

Charli in particular (like Miley) is notorious for discrediting and disowning her work after its released so I'm sure it's just another excuse to be made why her music underperforms so. There's no denying she has the fanbase and has made one hell of a name for herself but aside from the likes of the dated "Boom Clap" Charli has not delivered on a commercial scale and has no follow-up staple "hit."

lmao

it’s a joke that artists have been making for years

Archived