• Last Reply
SevenAteNine
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She didn’t lie… she was acting :poot:

shes an acting queen :trollga:

RIP 9.

NATAH

mess, i take back every comment i said in support of these artists :triggered:

next time they complain about how hard life is cus of a silly phone app, they can stuff it

mother, what must i do?

DelusionalGaga

Not all this fake outrage :air:  This was literally her shtick for the whole album promotion cycle. If you actually believed it that's on you. 

phantasmas
43 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She didn’t lie… she was acting :poot:

drag-queen-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

COOOK
33 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Not all this fake outrage :air:  This was literally her shtick for the whole album promotion cycle. If you actually believed it that's on you. 

Not really much of a promotion cycle when you have to clarify that you lied though. Sis knew what she was trying to do in the first place, better own it than make her fans hide for her under the pretenses of "this was the album rollout all the time" :air:

RodeckDanny

.... charli

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

DelusionalGaga
29 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Not really much of a promotion cycle when you have to clarify that you lied though. Sis knew what she was trying to do in the first place, better own it than make her fans hide for her under the pretenses of "this was the album rollout all the time" :air:

Umm no. Literally all her fans knew about this and didn't bat an eye. She had to "explain" it because some random local account took it too seriously 

James Gibson

wasnt it obvious that those "anti-tiktok" posts were marketing strategies from the labels themselves since those artists dont fit in the new format :laughga: because blaming the label is such a broad concept it doesnt really affect anyone

Nathan
3 hours ago, Thotiano said:

atcually there's rumours that Halsey lied too to get some attention

check her twitter

Sad Link GIF by Rise at Seven

HotLikeMexico
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

mess, i take back every comment i said in support of these artists :triggered:

next time they complain about how hard life is cus of a silly phone app, they can stuff it

See!

tylerjs

I mean, obviously...? Any artist that posts a TikTok complaining about a label is doing it for engagement and the label either came up with the idea or approved it when the artist suggested it. If the labels had that much issue with the artists' TikToks, they wouldn't have allowed them to post things calling them out directly. The artists and labels are in on it because it garners engagement, which is all they want. If the labels were truly controlling and had a bad relationship with their artist as they portray, they would not allow the artist to make blatantly insubordinate statements regarding their feelings on it. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Dojo
5 minutes ago, soularpower said:

I mean, obviously...? Any artist that posts a TikTok complaining about a label is doing it for engagement and the label either came up with the idea or approved it when the artist suggested it. If the labels had that much issue with the artists' TikToks, they wouldn't have allowed them to post things calling them out directly. The artists and labels are in on it because it garners engagement, which is all they want. If the labels were truly controlling and had a bad relationship with their artist as they portray, they would not allow the artist to make blatantly insubordinate statements regarding their feelings on it. 

well said, makes lots of sense :partysick:

you almost never see really successful artists complaining about their labels unless something major is really going on bts

Archived