Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Saw Top Gun: Maverick And It Played HMH 3TIMES!!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Just saw the movie and I wouldn't necessarily say 3 times... You quietly hear the single version a first time on a radio, then the musical cue is sprinkled across the film as some sort of a love theme, and you get the song in its full, glorious form at the end. So if one had to count, you actually get the tune at least half a dozen times across the film.

Now I'm curious to know if Gaga composed other musical cues for the film, or if she got a credit simply because they incorporated her composition in the film score.

As for the movie itself, it's quite glorious. I saw the first film this weekend and had mixed feelings about it, I felt like it aged terribly, but this one is incredible. Amazing cinema. Great characters, real stakes, emotion and jaw-dropping non-CGI sequences that will leave you breathless. The final act is the best flying scene since the original 'Star Wars' Death Star scene imo. HMH is literally the cherry on top.

Am totaly with you on both the music and movie part. The movie was breathtaking and I am sure it was thanks to the non-CGI stunts. The last third of the movie got me HOOKED. I couldn’t take my eyes off a second and it felt like actually flying with all of them. The music was added in a perfect way you couldn’t do it better. I definitely think its a movie one should watch at the cinemas. I don’t know if it will work as good on a small TV screen

Also regarding Gagas part in the score. Judging by the soundtrack credits, Gaga was involved in almost the whole score, not just the HMH cues

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
19 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

What was the song during the beach scene? Where they played at the beach? That song was kinda a bop

1 hour ago, Stef said:

does onerepublics song get any exposure 

Thats the one

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dit

i wish the song had more radio audience and more playlisting because based on the movie projections and based on reviews ppl are saying this movie will be huge and ppl say the song is an epic ending to the movie which means the song could have had a chance at a top 10 placement with the right support tbh. Oh well. As long as the song helps promote the film and as long as it hopefully gets nominated to big awards then it is good enough I guess but would have been nice to use this iconic moment to get another hit out of it as well. 

Moonlight on Water

any muscular women for the lesbians????

she/her

Roughhouse Dandy
29 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

No buff girls that I saw, but one of Maverick's students looks tough and she's very pretty! 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, dit said:

i wish the song had more radio audience and more playlisting because based on the movie projections and based on reviews ppl are saying this movie will be huge and ppl say the song is an epic ending to the movie which means the song could have had a chance at a top 10 placement with the right support tbh. Oh well. As long as the song helps promote the film and as long as it hopefully gets nominated to big awards then it is good enough I guess but would have been nice to use this iconic moment to get another hit out of it as well. 

the movie isn’t out yet sis

Moonlight on Water
7 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

No buff girls that I saw, but one of Maverick's students looks tough and she's very pretty! 

UGH i guess that'll do :patrizia:

she/her

SwissMonster
9 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Phoenix, one of the students, is HOT :giveup:

SwissMonster
10 hours ago, dit said:

The movie isn‘t officialy out yet. There are just some early screenings around the world. It officialy starts tomorrow, in Europe at least

ChicaSkas

This is great

I think its definitely time to smuggle my PCM10 into the theater and catch this ish on surround sound 3 times  :giveup: :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Tinnitus15
14 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Now I'm curious to know if Gaga composed other musical cues for the film, or if she got a credit simply because they incorporated her composition in the film score.

Yup..Apple Music credits her for 9/12 songs on the soundtrack 

elijahfan
17 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

What was the song during the beach scene? Where they played at the beach? That song was kinda a bop

Didn't notice as I was somewhat distracted by what was on screen, but apparently this is the OneRepublic song. Good for them, that was an anticipated scene.

On 5/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, RAMROD said:

And there are eye candy scenes for all the gheys and straight girls alike who enjoy looking at some pecs and stuffs :poot:

britney-bathroom.gif

Gaby15

The movie was great, worth it to watch.

I noticed HMH clearly twice, once in the quarter of the movie when it was playing in the bar in the background with vocals and of course in the last scene. The score is full of references to HMH and Top Gun Anthem from the original movie.

Archived