💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

OneRepublic to perform on Jimmy Fallon show this Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

I think she's busy prepping Chromatica Ball. It would be smart to film the live debut at the Chromatica Ball and put it on YouTube for promo/streaming boost if she can't get to L.A. to film a TV performance. Or possibly live simulcast to a late night show? Like when G.U.Y. was broadcast live from Roseland.

Gaby15

since Gaga didn't show up at the San Diego premiere, I don't expect any promo from her, but I would be happy if I am wrong :(

andy232000
6 hours ago, franminervini said:

I honestly don't get why is it so difficult for her to perform the damn song or do some promo, some random tweets are not it :selena:

I honestly think Gaga is quite difficult to work with
I feel like she’s given quite the liberty to cherry pick everything she wants to do unlike other artist who’s record labels might be more strict. While I obviously want Gaga to have her freedom, I feel like sometimes a little push into doing something wouldnt hurt
at least do it for the fans

Stef

i’m sorry but a jimmy fallon performance in 2022 holds zero weight so why are we melting down when she more than likely will take this song to the most prestigious stages at the next Award Season 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

LateToCult

TikTok ads using the OneRepublic song too. Tom said get the Gar off the promo they’re not streaming that.  :ladyhaha:

Archived