💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

OneRepublic to perform on Jimmy Fallon show this Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Friday, May 27: Guests include Bashir Salahuddin and musical guest OneRepublic.
fallon.jpg
source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

franminervini
7 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Why do we never get promo? :saladga:

I honestly don't get why is it so difficult for her to perform the damn song or do some promo, some random tweets are not it :selena:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Tbh HMH isnt meant to be played in shows like these like it would feel so weird for some reason, this huge emotional song with amazing vocals for that little stage?? This song is meant for stadiums or big shows like the oscars so im not bothered at all :vegas:

Stupid Oreo

Gaga please perform on the Late show with Stephen Colbert on june 7th :hor:

mamo

I think mama is waiting to make HMH's television debut live @ the Oscars or Grammys like she did with Shallow (if it gets nominated but i'm pretty sure it will)

Also bear in mind she's also going to be performing it during the chromatica ball this summer to thousands of people. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

killme89
2 hours ago, franminervini said:

I honestly don't get why is it so difficult for her to perform the damn song or do some promo, some random tweets are not it :selena:

Fr it’s not 2011 

Levine
1 hour ago, mamo said:

I think mama is waiting to make HMH's television debut live @ the Oscars or Grammys like she did with Shallow (if it gets nominated but i'm pretty sure it will)

She didn't have to wait a whole year to perform Shallow at the Oscar and Grammys tho. Do you really think she's waiting 10 months to perform HMH for the first time at the oscar? :toofunny:  I think she doesn't care, she's focused on the tour now and since she hasn't tour for years the preparation requires more time and attention to the details.

I can see her performing HMH at the Oscars if she gets nominated, but I surely hope that at the Grammy she'll perform new material since they'll take place in 8 months.

mamo
12 minutes ago, Levine said:

She didn't have to wait a whole year to perform Shallow at the Oscar and Grammys tho. Do you really think she's waiting 10 months to perform HMH for the first time at the oscar? :toofunny:  I think she doesn't care, she's focused on the tour now and since she hasn't tour for years the preparation requires more time and attention to the details.

I can see her performing HMH at the Oscars if she gets nominated, but I surely hope that at the Grammy she'll perform new material since they'll take place in 8 months.

i mean where else would she perform the song exactly other than the oscars/grammys or chromatica ball? it's a soundtrack song from a movie?? also the film itself is THE promo...so hopefully when people watch the film, it'll give the song a boost. 

and why would she perform new material at the grammys? there's no sign of a new era yet and if HMH is nominated then I'm pretty sure she'll perform that. 

Levine
7 minutes ago, mamo said:

i mean where else would she perform the song exactly other than the oscars/grammys or chromatica ball? it's a soundtrack song from a movie?? also the film itself is THE promo...so hopefully when people watch the film, it'll give the song a boost. 

and why would she perform new material at the grammys? there's no sign of a new era yet and if HMH is nominated then I'm pretty sure she'll perform that. 

Yeah but you made it sounds like she's purposely  waiting the Oscar to debut the song while avoiding the tv promo. I just think they never planned a tv promo for this song. It had sense with Shallow to wait for the Oscars, but not with this song

mamo
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Yeah but you made it sounds like she's purposely  waiting the Oscar to debut the song while avoiding the tv promo. I just think they never planned a tv promo for this song. It had sense with Shallow to wait for the Oscars, but not with this song

I didn't say that though. you're just taking my words out of context. 

I mean she could do some TV promo if she wanted to but Gaga hasn't done that in quite a while for any original music she's put out hence why I'm predicting she'll only perform it at the grammys/oscars. Also the only places she's given us official performances in the last few years are at the oscars (shallow 2019) and grammys (shallow 2019 and love for sale 2022). Oh and the VMA Chromatica performance but that era was hijacked due to the pandemic. Who knows maybe we'll get some but I'm not holding out on it happening. She probably has her hands full with the chromatica ball and the new haus labs launch. Our queen stays booked and busy :vegas:

NATAH
3 hours ago, franminervini said:

it's about to be performed in stadiums across the world

mother, what must i do?

River

About the promo, kids, let me tell you a story, she has 0 control about the promo for the movie.

Compare to 1 Republic, Top Gun invested on Gaga much more, a Jimmy Fellon performance is just a bone to throw to 1 Republic..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived