💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Craziest thing you've ever done as a Gaga stan?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I'll start:

Rescuing Gaga from walls:

received-543948010454611.jpg

LGQ4x6-XZ-jpg-large.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nano

back in 2008 i wore a lady gaga just dance shirt to a conservative youth group church knowing i would get bullied but did it anyway :unicorn:

fast forward 10 years i took a bunch (30+) ASIB posters from a movie theater to have as keepsakes :huntyga:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

The Fame

Well apparently, it was when a loooooong time ago I saw someone (similar in age to me, FYI) in the real world wearing one of those rubber Lady Gaga BTW bracelets, and I said 'Oh, you like Lady Gaga? Me too, she's my favorite." or something to that affect and the dude gave me like the WEIRDIEST look ever and was super awkward? But he was the one wearing it?? Sometimes I have difficulty interpreting people's responses but to this day I don't know why he was so weird about me saying I liked Gaga when he was wearing her merch??? Like...? So I guess judging by his response that was 'crazy' of me? I guess?

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Well apparently, it was when a loooooong time ago I saw someone (similar in age to me, FYI) in the real world wearing one of those rubber Lady Gaga BTW bracelets, and I said 'Oh, you like Lady Gaga? Me too, she's my favorite." or something to that affect and the dude gave me like the WEIRDIEST look ever and was super awkward? But he was the one wearing it?? Sometimes I have difficulty interpreting people's responses but to this day I don't know why he was so weird about me saying I liked Gaga when he was wearing her merch??? Like...? So I guess judging by his response that was 'crazy' of me? I guess?

Like I would be so surprised, too.

Dude you made a CHOICE this morning when you put that on. Expect conversation. :shadow:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

The Fame
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Like I would be so surprised, too.

Dude you made a CHOICE this morning when you put that on. Expect conversation. :shadow:

That actually makes me feel validated in my confusion. :heart:  Thank you. 

27monster27

I used Lady Gaga lyrics to talk dirty once :smh:. I used a lyric from the song Reloaded.

he/him/his

JgHaus78

I made a Twitter account called GagaLips_ and had people convinced I was her on a burner account… IYKYK

River

Sent a request on LinkedIn to Bobby.. he accepted :air:

I never interacted with him there, I never expected him to even accept lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NATAH

told everybody i knew that the BTW horns were real implants :billie:

mother, what must i do?

Aussie

Craziest thing for me is ordering a vinyl from her store! Took like 8 months to be delivered :iamfair:

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, The Fame said:

That actually makes me feel validated in my confusion. :heart:  Thank you. 

I go out of my way to talk to people with Gaga shirts on.  They are signaling they are my people  :sara:

beli8

Dressing up like her with my bff when we listened to ARTPOP, Joanne, and Chromatica for the first time. I know this isn't very crazy, but Im pretty much a tomboy that doesnt wear makeup or dress up much, but there I was putting on makeup, a wig, fake long nails, etc for mother monster lol.

SharkmanthaC

Flew across the country to meet two fellow fans (that I've never met before) @MonsterMom & @Franch Toast to see her Vegas show. Best decision ever. :vegas: 

And in the future - driving 5 hours one way to DC with another Gaga fan I've never met in person to see TCB. @PartySick

she/her/hers

martinmind

When I was 8 in 2009 I played the LoveGame video in my computer technologies' class and told everyone they should watch it cause Lady Gaga was naked in it and the same day showed it to all the people (20-25) at the tennis club I was in... They literally stopped playing and went to my mother's office (2km away) and told her I was a freak... still the promo tactic worked:trollga:

Archived