💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Craziest thing you've ever done as a Gaga stan?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CaliforniaDreamin

I found her phone number illegally and called her and a few people in her team. 

I have witnesses 

and so much proof to back it up 

but am not trying to go to jail so you’ll have to trust my word, anyways the call was bland as expected, I really stumbled my words, got scared and hung up 

djBuffoon

Attending the ARTPOP release part and not calling out of work the next day. :noparty:

drewterpsma

In vancouver i went a little crazy and camped out to see gaga and earn the monster pit key at the born this way ball. Then after words we followed her to her hotel she was staying at the 4 seasons in vancouver. lol

HotLikeMexico
20 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Flew across the country to meet two fellow fans (that I've never met before) @MonsterMom & @Franch Toast to see her Vegas show. Best decision ever. :vegas: 

And in the future - driving 5 hours one way to DC with another Gaga fan I've never met in person to see TCB. @PartySick

I think I saw you...? what date was it

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I think I saw you...? what date was it

October 23

she/her/hers

Stafani Versace

Bought two tickets for $1000 for Enigma before asking my parents if we could go to Vegas on vacation to see her.

Fingerella

Punched a Katy stan on the throat cause he was talking smack about Gaga. This was in 2011 btw.

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Freshman year of high school I got in trouble for wearing a Bad Romance shirt with her in lingerie on the bed because it was "too provocative. The principal made me put duct tape over her and it left gunk on it. So as "revenge" I started stretching all my white shirts (mostly gaga merch) to be sheer and wear very visible nipple tape as a 13/14 year old. Because f**k the system and f**k The Manâ„ąïž.

That sounds so cool. I didn't know there was a shirt of the Bad Romance bed! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

I found her phone number illegally and called her and a few people in her team. 

I have witnesses 

and so much proof to back it up 

but am not trying to go to jail so you’ll have to trust my word, anyways the call was bland as expected, I really stumbled my words, got scared and hung up 

Not gonna say anything but this would make a fantasticly interesting carefully censored story time thread someday 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

CaliforniaDreamin
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Not gonna say anything but this would make a fantasticly interesting carefully censored story time thread someday 

It only happened about 2 years ago so maybe another year from now so I don’t get in trouble :haroon:

Chesescake

Getting very very very frustrated because Gaga didn't appear on social media in the half of the year.

Helxig

Flew halfway across the world to Las Vegas to see her live... completely on my own! Went to the venue the night before, met friends in line, stayed up until early hours of the morning talking

Woke up at like 5am to watch the iTunes festival live stream and hear ARTPOP songs for the first time :laughga: this is crazy for me because I do NOT get up early for anything but international flights and if the house is on fire

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived