💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Travis Scott sued for stampede in 2019

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Travis Scott is being sued over another incident at a concert ... he's being blamed for inciting a stampede during one of his performances at Rolling Loud.

According to the lawsuit, police told Travis to stop his 2019 gig at Rolling Loud in Miami because the crowd was getting out of control, but Travis ignored cops and instead riled up his fans even more.

A woman who says she was injured at the concert, Marchelle Love, is suing Travis and others claiming multiple stampedes broke out during Travis' set, resulting in folks in the crowd suffocating, losing consciousness, fighting, and being trampled.

Marchelle Love claims Travis was aware and could even see people were being hurt in the stampede and did nothing to stop 
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Dojo

he did this in lots and lots of show

it was his way to get people lit

i wonder if more lawsuits will follow

ALGAYDO

He’s legit a menace to his own fans. Lock him up and throw away the key, we don’t need trash like him being supported

46 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

So many people have never been to metal shows and it shows 

Lmao facts. Everyone’s been getting upset over Travis but like… nobody here has gone to a rave or even an EDM festival. Metal shows, raves, festivals, all those live music events( Gaga included) literally are screaming at the audience to WILD and jump and MOSH 😂😂😂 the artist isn’t to blame because security didn’t do a good job CONTROLLING the parts of the audience that had to be controlled. That’s why security is there, not the artist performing on stage 

NCgaga
53 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

There is a difference between moshing, and stampeding. Stampeding means people are getting trampled and pushed/pinned up against the baracade. When there are mosh pits, that means people have the space to actually bounce off each other and move around. 

When stampedes and crowd pressure gets to the point of people having to lift their heads up to grasp for air, to avoid suffocation, the concert must stop. The artist can see this and can stop the music. 

NATAH
56 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

is travis is a metal artist though? :yennefer:

everyone knows what moshing is, it's not something a rap audience commonly engages in though

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
10 minutes ago, luigil said:

Lmao facts. Everyone’s been getting upset over Travis but like… nobody here has gone to a rave or even an EDM festival. Metal shows, raves, festivals, all those live music events( Gaga included) literally are screaming at the audience to WILD and jump and MOSH 😂😂😂 the artist isn’t to blame because security didn’t do a good job CONTROLLING the parts of the audience that had to be controlled. That’s why security is there, not the artist performing on stage 

gaga stops her shows when she sees trouble in the audience, travis doesn't

that's the main difference here

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
18 minutes ago, luigil said:

Not every time 😂😂

when has somebody died at a lady gaga concert due to crowd aggression? :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

Nickypie101
1 hour ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Are people really equating moshing to a stampede? 

:madge:

it’s sick 

PawsUpJago

Wowww at the sickos in here trying to defend Travis by using metal gigs as a point of comparison to stampeding, even with moshing there is a specific etiquette that most fans know how to follow, you create a space to mosh in, if someone falls everyone stops and that person gets helped up. If you don't understand this you also clearly haven't been to a metal gig. 

Travis could see something was very wrong both times this has been brought up and did nothing to protect his fans and in fact made things worse when many were already struggling. Also trying to suggest that Gaga has ever incited violence at her gigs is beyond stupid. Stfu...

ChavaWM
19 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

I've never been trampled by a stampede at a Metal or Punk Show. I've been going to them for over 10 years. I've been punched tho 

Gov Hooka
On 5/24/2022 at 2:03 PM, ChavaWM said:

I've never been trampled by a stampede at a Metal or Punk Show. I've been going to them for over 10 years. I've been punched tho 

No I agree!!! I realize my post was totally misinterpreted. I meant to say it’s clear that the crowds that go to Travis shows and act foolish and start stampeding haven’t been to metal shows.

Archived