💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

XXXTentacion's estate to release another posthumous album on Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Columbia Records announced Kanye West collaboration with the late XXXTentacion called “True Love” — which appears in the new “Look at Me: XXXTentacion” documentary, which airs on Hulu beginning Thursday, May 26, and on the accompanying album, “Look at Me: The Album,” due on Friday.

According to the announcement, the track will appear on both the late XXXTentacion’s upcoming album, “Look at Me: The Album,” and Ye’s “Donda 2,” which was released on his proprietary Stem player last year but is not available elsewhere.

The song’s cover art features X’s handwritten notes, scanned from a journal that his mother found recently, with design by Ye.

Last week, Hulu dropped a trailer for the film. 
“Look At Me: XXXTentacion” examines XXXTentacion’s success and status from his early popularity on SoundCloud to his June 2018 death.
The trailer mentions the list of allegations against XXXTentacion including the assault of his then-pregnant girlfriend, Geneva Ayala. Ayala is featured in the trailer along with other ex-girlfriends.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

ALGAYDO

I was gonna say that it’s so disrespectful when families exploit their dead loved ones for money, but tbh he deserves all the disrespect he can get for the **** he’s done while alive.   

Archived