💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Vulture ranks all of Gaga’s songs

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

Ceres

christmas tree at 136? it s a classic. I play it at every christmas. my family seems to have a look of disgust but I'm too busy twerking on those presents babe.

✧ ✧ ✧

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ceres

#15 You and I:
"I dont want you to pay me anything to listen to it, Im not even gonna put it on iTunes":triggered:

✧ ✧ ✧

monstertoronto
58 minutes ago, Ceres said:

christmas tree at 136? it s a classic. I play it at every christmas. my family seems to have a look of disgust but I'm too busy twerking on those presents babe.

Lol. I wish I liked it as it’s Gaga’s only Christmas song but honestly I just think it’s so bad. :( 

TimotheeChalamet
44 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Lol. I wish I liked it as it’s Gaga’s only Christmas song but honestly I just think it’s so bad. :( 

Yes it's barely a song, I think it was born as a TV joke (?) or something 

TheFame Monster

Thought the top 10 was fine, but then:

11. Telephone

12. Hair

13. Gypsy

lost them credibility for the remainder of the list either there

Poker Face & ARUTW not even Top 20 :ladyhaha:

RichAssPiss

Poker Face is indisputably the quintessence of Gaga songwriting. So, I will always say it's her best. Because it's the clearest expression of what she does.

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, RichAssPiss said:

Poker Face is indisputably the quintessence of Gaga songwriting. So, I will always say it's her best. Because it's the clearest expression of what she does.

PF should def have been in the top 10

bpmMonkey

This is a really nice ranking imo. They took the time ans gave reason for every single song and i felt went a lot deeper than the GP would understand. Its not necessarily the ranking i would pick, but just seeing Gypsy getting the validation made me happy and i felt understood for the most part. :kara:

Aga Gydal

Wow, I actually think is a great list. Bad Romance is mythical at this point so I understand it being cemented as her opus. Mostly glad to see Born This Way skew toward the top of the list and The Fame toward the bottom. 

Some of the songs I find to be secretly her best (Stupid Love and Hair are pop perfection) are given some shine on this list which I love. I like what they said about Hold My Hand too - it’s an unusual Gaga track in that it completely lacks her trademark irony, but that’s what makes it so interesting. 

NATAH

la vie on rose continuing to commit acts of terrorism :madge:

mother, what must i do?

NichuuB

I dont know why people think ROM is a "that great" song:poot: for me its kinda generic

Property of @Whale

phantasmas

dang this is a really long list... 

but Blueberry Kisses and Take You Out nowhere to be seen :bradley:

monstertoronto
12 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Wow, I actually think is a great list. Bad Romance is mythical at this point so I understand it being cemented as her opus. Mostly glad to see Born This Way skew toward the top of the list and The Fame toward the bottom. 

Some of the songs I find to be secretly her best (Stupid Love and Hair are pop perfection) are given some shine on this list which I love. I like what they said about Hold My Hand too - it’s an unusual Gaga track in that it completely lacks her trademark irony, but that’s what makes it so interesting. 

Hair has always been my one of my faves and I was so happy to see it so highly ranked! 

NichuuB

Babylon under 100 doves and free woman:awkney:

Property of @Whale

Archived