💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Vulture ranks all of Gaga’s songs

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

Rebel

Oh wow Stupid Love a better song than PF, Alejandro, JD, Scheisse? The author is on CRACK.

Angry Real Housewives GIF

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SevenWonder

Wow. That is a hot take top 20 and I love it. Good seeing Gypsy, Applause, Alice and Replay on the list. Wasn't expecting it at all. 

mr.peter

this bit on TEOG video... :legend:

Compared to her past music videos, “The Edge of Glory” is eerily empty — but no less magical. Clad in Siouxsie-like makeup, Gaga lip-syncs and struts, unchoreographed, across an artificial New York City apartment block, staring directly into the camera with the hunger of a woman on top of the world. There’s nothing to draw your eye away from her.

:whitney:

Hebi

Fashion is one of my favorite Gaga's earlier songs and yet is ranked last :giveup:

in fact, most of the bottom list are my faves :nooo: 

monstertoronto
48 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Applause > Rain On Me is crazy to me 😭☠️, but this isn’t the worst list I’ve ever seen 

I agreed with quite a few of the low ranking choices but i don’t understand how ARUTW was relegated to the 70s. 

holy scheisse

The absolute TASTE of DITD ROM and speechless being in the top 10. Facts

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, mr.peter said:

this bit on TEOG video... :legend:

Compared to her past music videos, “The Edge of Glory” is eerily empty — but no less magical. Clad in Siouxsie-like makeup, Gaga lip-syncs and struts, unchoreographed, across an artificial New York City apartment block, staring directly into the camera with the hunger of a woman on top of the world. There’s nothing to draw your eye away from her.

:whitney:

This is a great take on that often lambasted video!

Ivy

Just Another Day, Boys Boys Boys, and Disco Heaven payed dust..

The Queen at #116 .."and the closing guitar solo deflates the song like a balloon" .... excuse me that's the best part of the song :interestinga:

Highway Unicorn at #97 ?

ARUTW and ARTPOP at #71 and #72 ??

HML at #65 :samanthac:

I love Sour Candy but putting it above Bloody Mary? :oprah:

Hey Girl at #28, interesting :partysick:

Alice is good but how can you put it at #15? Above Poker Face at #22? Have you listened to Poker Face? :triggered:

The list is a mess :madge:

Top 10 is not too bad I guess..

:vegas:

GovernmentHookah
20 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Just Another Day, Boys Boys Boys, and Disco Heaven payed dust..

The Queen at #116 .."and the closing guitar solo deflates the song like a balloon" .... excuse me that's the best part of the song :interestinga:

Highway Unicorn at #97 ?

ARUTW and ARTPOP at #71 and #72 ??

HML at #65 :samanthac:

I love Sour Candy but putting it above Bloody Mary? :oprah:

Hey Girl at #28, interesting :partysick:

Alice is good but how can you put it at #15? Above Poker Face at #22? Have you listened to Poker Face? :triggered:

The list is a mess :madge:

Top 10 is not too bad I guess..

:vegas:

Sorry but Alice is that good :iamfair:

TheSlash

Well, #1 was obvious, but that they put DITD on #10 proves their taste :diane: . 

The separation of the Chromatica interludes from their songs is kinda dumb, tho :awkney:

Ew, David!

ChicaSkas

Amazed that one of my unpopular opinions is validated on this list. I feel Bad Romance is better than BTW in some cases. Was surprised to see Vulture agree with me. Most people would flip BR with BTW with top place. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ricardo

the list is a big mess, of course there are many songs for everyone to agree

but Hair and La Vie en Rose top 20? Tragic :iamfair:

Heal Me, Summerboy and The Queen above the 100s :patrizia: just no

Ivy
1 hour ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Sorry but Alice is that good :iamfair:

I love Alice I just think it's a lil bit high :partysick: maybe I'm biased but how can it compare with the iconic bluffin with my muffin lyrics :enigma:

FFXIV WhiteMage

The fact that ARUTW is at 72 means that this is a troll list :iamfair:

EGOT2027

justice for christmas tree!!!!!!!

a lot of the choices they made make me want to make my own, but i don’t think i would include the jazz songs lol. i wouldn’t know how to compare those. and apart from ARUTW and shallow, i think it would be even hard for me to compare the ASIB songs because they’re written for such a specific purpose. 

also i wish i could understand the alice hype!! oh and finally, chromatica 2 and 911 are inseparable…even the locals know that

Archived