Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gunna denied bond, trial set for 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Gunna was denied bond at a Monday hearing in Atlanta after prosecutors successfully argued he was in a “command position” in the alleged Young Slime Life gang.

The judge explained the ruling by expressing concern that Gunna’s (real name Sergio Kitchens) release might endanger witnesses.

Gunna is charged with a single count of conspiracy to violate the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act in the 56-count state indictment, which is aimed at alleged members of the Young Slime Life gang and includes charges of murder, drug and gun possession, witness intimidation, carjacking, robbery, theft and drug dealing. 

Also in court on Monday, the judge delayed a ruling on bond for Young Thug (real name Jeffrey Williams). He was denied bond after his initial arrest, although his attorney is working to procure an emergency bond due to the “inhumane” conditions Williams is allegedly experiencing in jail. That hearing has been postponed to June 2. 
According to his lawyer Young Thug is held in “dungeon like” prison conditions. He can’t sleep, rest, or meditate due to the disorienting environment and has “no opportunity to exercise, shower or have human contact.”

The judge has set a trial date for Jan. 9, 2023.

source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived