💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are you "sitting" for The Chromatica Ball?

Pop Music

Chromatica Ball Seats   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Chromatica Ball Seats

• Golden Circle EE / LM EE Pit
    • Golden Circle Reg
    • GA Reg
    • Field seats
    • In the stands

Featured Posts

Gagaism

Well, I was supposed to be somewhere on the stand seats with my now ex bf at NJ/NY gig 

Then, I was just checking on Ticketmaster as I always do and I got lucky to find a resale ga pit package from nowhere so I didn’t even think 2 times and just grabbed it.

I still wonder how it works since it’s a resale ticket but hey I'll be able to be on the pit anyways. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
14 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

@PartySick where are we at? I know where it's at but not what the section is called.

Section 130. I had to go back in our chat to see it and I scrolled past your Olive Garden picture :cryga:

You are a cruel woman :cryga:

🖤

RAMROD
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Section 130. I had to go back in our chat to see it and I scrolled past your Olive Garden picture :cryga:

You are a cruel woman :cryga:

📝📝📝📝📝📝 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alfonso
1 hour ago, Gagaism said:

Well, I was supposed to be somewhere on the stand seats with my now ex bf at NJ/NY gig 

Then, I was just checking on Ticketmaster as I always do and I got lucky to find a resale ga pit package from nowhere so I didn’t even think 2 times and just grabbed it.

I still wonder how it works since it’s a resale ticket but hey I'll be able to be on the pit anyways. 

really?? I have never seen one available haha

xcentricmonster

Dodger Stadium field/floor section G row 11… got my tickets like two weeks ago. I’m honestly just amazed I was able to get tickets on the floor that weren’t re-sale

Gagaism
8 hours ago, Alfonso said:

really?? I have never seen one available haha

There was 2 available actually. I always go check stuff like that because u know a miracle can happen sometimes lol 

Ceres

someone find me out in the field. and bring some mary jane holland

✧ ✧ ✧

MonsterBall13
On 5/23/2022 at 12:05 PM, BillieGOAT said:

Little Monster Early Entry :firega:

Same 

DavidJP

Im sitting directly across from the stage on the other side of the stadium. So i wont have an obstructed view but it might be a little far. I got them when they first went on sale so i just got what I could in my budget. I think theyre going to have a great view of the whole stage (which is what I wanted) but I hope the stage comes out a little further 

TexasTransplant

I got pit tickets for Hershey!! Have an extra one since I just moved to PA and don't really know anyone. Anyone wanna go with me??? 

cherryboomboom
On 5/23/2022 at 7:46 PM, board said:

I wanted to buY GC in Dusserdolf but since I am short and I cant stand before the show in a queue I choose BLOCK 26. Hope I will have a great view cause the price was the same as golden circle. 

Got Block 8 next to 7 in 1st row and hope its worth it, since im coming from Berlin and dont have the time to quee

Archived