💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zendaya covers TIME Magazine

COOOK

Featured Posts

Fanta

Personally speaking, I think her fashion/red carpet appearances are the driving force behind her popularity...not her acting. A dozen viral tweets a week, consistently, really do propel you into icon status I guess.

Also, this is not shade towards Zendaya or her acting career. It's just that I think if anything her stylist should be on the cover.

qLctah.gif

MelbHawker
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

Personally speaking, I think her fashion/red carpet appearances are the driving force behind her popularity...not her acting. A dozen viral tweets a week, consistently, really do propel you into icon status I guess.

Also, this is not shade towards Zendaya or her acting career. It's just that I think if anything her stylist should be on the cover.

qLctah.gif

Seriously? I mean no doubt she’s become a style icon given her ability to wear the absolute sh*t out of anything, but her acting is sublime. She’s probably the most underrated actress in Hollywood at the moment. Her work in Euphoria is stunning.

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

qLctah.gif

her acting in Euphoria is good, though. But I can partly see what you're saying.

reysus

wow she looks incredible. I want this framed on my walls :giveup:
oddly enough I wasn't super into her until I watched her in Euphoria and wow :giveup: she rly is such a talented and beautiful person inside and out

HausOfAntonio

Who would’ve predicted from watching Shake it Up as a kid :bradley:

Flippy

Very well deserved! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Fanta
5 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Seriously? I mean no doubt she’s become a style icon given her ability to wear the absolute sh*t out of anything, but her acting is sublime. She’s probably the most underrated actress in Hollywood at the moment. Her work in Euphoria is stunning.

I literally said no shade to her acting career, like right there. What part of that indicates me saying she's not a good actress?

Wolf Boy
6 hours ago, Fanta said:

qLctah.gif

What utter garbage. 

EdgeofTeeth
7 hours ago, Fanta said:

qLctah.gif

I'm no fan of hers, but she actually does have some truly great moments in Euphoria. I do agree that she's more famous for her viral red carpet moments, though. She's more known for "being Zendaya" than for her actual acting skills, imo.

Archived