Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zendaya covers TIME Magazine

COOOK

Featured Posts

Meat
25 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

What utter garbage. 

They aren’t wrong though. Outside of Euphoria she has never showcased her acting skills. I love her but I want to see her do something major other than just being the Euphoria girl that attends every event in a nice outfit.

Wolf Boy
9 hours ago, Meat said:

They aren’t wrong though. Outside of Euphoria she has never showcased her acting skills. I love her but I want to see her do something major other than just being the Euphoria girl that attends every event in a nice outfit.

She was good in Malcolm and Marie.

And let’s not under sell her work in Euphoria, it’s an incredibly demanding role to play and she acts the living day lights out of it. Her work in season 2 was absolutely fantastic, she’s clearly a very gifted actress.

Ya’ll need to stop.

Meat
48 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

And let’s not under sell her work in Euphoria, it’s an incredibly demanding role to play and she acts the living day lights out of it. Her work in season 2 was absolutely fantastic, she’s clearly a very gifted actress.

I never said otherwise. It’s one of my favourite shows. But her peers (Florence Pugh, Anya Taylor Joy etc) are doing so much more. There’s no shame in admitting that Zendaya is more popular because of her image and her stylist.

MelbHawker
18 hours ago, Fanta said:

I literally said no shade to her acting career, like right there. What part of that indicates me saying she's not a good actress?

You might have said no shade, but you literally stated her stylist should be on the cover instead of her, & also that viral tweets of her are the reason why she’s influential at the moment. Your post reduces her influence down to being just a pretty face. The youngest ever winner of an Emmy for dramatic acting deserves more respect than this.

:classy:

Fanta
18 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

What utter garbage. 

This is GGD, not Euphoria High. Reported!

scared-sisterpatterson.gif

13 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

You might have said no shade, but you literally stated her stylist should be on the cover instead of her, & also that viral tweets of her are the reason why she’s influential at the moment. Your post reduces her influence down to being just a pretty face. The youngest ever winner of an Emmy for dramatic acting deserves more respect than this.

:classy:

Yes, that's my opinion. Good luck to you in your continued respect-giving to Zendaya and her new Emmy, I wish you well.

phantasmas

I can't wait til she starts leading her own movies :excited:

I feel she is waiting for Spiderman to be over so there can be some distance between that and her next big project

Archived