💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA announces going independent

Pop Music

Featured Posts

cherrycherrybooboo
54 minutes ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

I think Marina or Charli will not have problems with getting pick for festivals or touring alone bc they’re now established artists, so they have her own agents and stuff, for example Björk is independent since ages and this year shes headliner for primavera sound also she always touring

bjork 🤝 madonna

doing everything except retiring

i know that mom and dad think im a mess but its alright because i am rich as piss

GRIMEZSZ
42 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

Yeah... But Little Simz also went independent, and she has just declared that she has to cancel her American tour due to the venues rent debt and financial problem. 

Yeah but you’re comparing a rapper with a popstar, Marina have one of the most iconic album of the last decade, have audience and a loyal fanbase. And honestly Marina have gay people in her favor. She’s gonna be fine. just look at her shows on lolla thousands of people scream her songs.

cherrycherrybooboo
26 minutes ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

Marina have gay people in her favor

60%

i know that mom and dad think im a mess but its alright because i am rich as piss

bpmMonkey
6 hours ago, River said:

what will happen to the Diamonds? still with Atlantic? going with her? retiring?

Well, you know what they say; „the music, not the bling“. On the other hand one could argue diamonds are a girls best friend, but i don’t wanna assume. I just don‘t know. 

Archived