celeb

Kourtney Kardashian in her wedding dress

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Damon

those memes saying kanyeĀ took the drip aren't entirwly wrong imo

... and now i just sit in silence.

RAMROD

This wedding dress proves D&G are serving shxtty fashion (these days.)

Like, how can one fcked up a wedding gown this bad?Ā Ā :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

DiamondHeart326

Kim was right... she's the least interesting to look at šŸ¤£ fr though I would have loved this if she didn't have that hideous madonna wannabe looking **** on the dress. Like whyyyyy? That's a whole damn choice. Kris looks better in her feather mumu šŸ¤£. Veil is gorgeous, I could even get behind the short dress, but why the cone bra corset onesy straight from the girlie show detailšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø dolce and Gabbana can't recover with this that's for sure šŸ’€

AkariGaga

This look like a nightmare episode of ā€œDonā€™t tell the brideā€.I mean how can you have so much money and wear an adult diaper wedding dress?

Ā 

Rahrahbitchson

I always thought Kourtney hasĀ the best style from all of them, i mean she haveĀ good taste in casual style but these recent looks/styles since she being dating Travis are very questionableĀ 

QuizĆ”s bastaba respirar, sĆ³lo respirar, muy lento...šŸ’™

Lukasson
26 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I always thought Kourtney hasĀ the best style from all of them, i mean she haveĀ good taste in casual style but these recent looks/styles since she being dating Travis are very questionableĀ 

Thatā€™s true.

Do you think Travis is the reason?

As a feminist I really hope she made the decision to dress sh*tty on her own and not for a man.

elijahfan

The fact that Stefano Gabbana called them cheap on InstagramĀ a few years agoā€¦Ā :smh:

Iā€™ll admit some of the looks are serves, but Iā€™m not a fan of the wedding dress. I also donā€™t get the whole traditional Italian fantasy when they literally donā€™t have a single drop of Italian blood, but whatever makes them happy.

Archived