💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Label won't let Halsey drop new song unless she gets viral TikTok

NATAH

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie
7 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

The music industry has become so sad. Nobody buys music anymore so the industry now relies heavily on streaming/touring. Its almost impossible to make ot big unless you already have a huge following. 

this. this is part of why i buy my music still, be it digital or physical copies/ merch when i have the money. i use spotify as well, but i overall really don't like streaming. i'd prefer to just buy and support the artist/ band 

FrederickSpears
11 hours ago, Thotiano said:

their last era underperformed like there was no tomorrow

would be wise to explore new strategies but in the end it should be up to the artist and what they feel comfortable with and comes as more genuine for them and their audience

I mean, then she should go independent. A major label that is paying for everything isn't going to release something that they could waste money on.

Concertaholic

Well I think they just inadvertently gave their record label the viral moment they wanted :laughga:

ALGAYDO

I love her soooooo damn much, my second fave after Gaga herself. Halsey should go independent. She has a big enough following.  

NATAH
17 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Gaga gave us Born this Way in the middle of The Monster Ball…

at the end* of the monster ball :trollga: there was only 3 months left of the tour

mother, what must i do?

Helxig

Yes call them out queen! This is so gross and f.ucked up. I hate how much influence and power TikTok has now

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Married the Night
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

at the end* of the monster ball :trollga: there was only 3 months left of the tour

And Halsey only has 2 months left on her tour which further proves my point. 

NATAH
21 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

And Halsey only has 2 months left on her tour which further proves my point. 

halsey also has baby and droplet singles are very common in the streaming era :laughga: your point is kinda irrelevant

i would love a new halsey album though tbh

mother, what must i do?

PawsUpJago

This sucks to hear, I would hate to feel so trapped when it came to sharing my art. 

That being said I feel like Halsey will never top IICHLIWP for me personally, I hope she does but it is the only time I ever liked their music and feels very much a concept album driven by amazing producers. 

Married the Night
9 hours ago, NATAH said:

halsey also has baby and droplet singles are very common in the streaming era :laughga: your point is kinda irrelevant

i would love a new halsey album though tbh

Then what are you still on about?

NATAH
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

Then what are you still on about?

idk you quoted me first :cryga:

mother, what must i do?

Alfonso

I'm in no way supporting this whole streaming / ticktock mess that's been happening with labels / artist (nor the push for creation of tiktok "focused" music), however, if they're bothering them to create content for this matter 24/7, can't they just hire a team / content creator that wants to deal with that? I mean, why would they have to worry about it themselves if its not even something they have the skills or responsibility to do (and I think this should be the rule for every act, no matter how small or famous it is...) 

Married the Night
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

idk you quoted me first :cryga:

I…was agreeing with you? Supporting evidence 

Archived