💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anyone else?

Brizel

Featured Posts

Brizel

‘Little sound engineer ‘ here..Does anyone else think Hold my Hand could have been the perfect song if the first verse of ‘to tell me you need me I see that you’re bleedin, you don’t need to show me again ..and if you decide to I’ll ride in this life with you’ was sung a little softer it would have made the chorus more ‘epic’ sounding ? I’ve listened to the song 1000’s of times and this is the only thing that irks me 

Magic Mike

In the current version those verses are perhaps gagaly histrionic, they exacerbate the effect of a melodramatic lament. As for chorus, you still have an amazing  groany 'intro': I won't let go till the end...

Brizel

I really like it the second time after the first chorus how she sings it with such passion, but the first time I wish there was a more softer way she sings it to really hit us with that epic chorus . Sounds a little harsh to the ears with the lack of music behind it.But it is theatrical and portraying the emotion so I guess that is why they stuck with it that way 

Reginald
37 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

gagaly histrionic

groany 'intro': 

:billie:these descriptions :lmao:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Anderson123

I think you're going to change your mind about it once you watch the movie. Soft vocals would've probably fit if it was played in the middle of the movie during a love scene or something like that but it's like the final moment with a climax, it's perfect the way they put it. It's also a shorter version with strings so very dramatic too.

Archived