💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kourtney's wedding is sponsored by Dolce & Gabbana

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The wedding of Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker is being sponsored by luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana in an exclusive deal.

Members of the Kardashian and Jenner clans have been repeatedly photographed in expensive Dolce & Gabbana outfits in the run up to the ceremony which is being held later today in the Italian seaside village of Portofino.

The worldwide coverage of the reality stars showcasing the brand’s clothes against the idyllic backdrop of the Italian Riviera is set to give millions of pounds worth of free publicity to Dolce & Gabbana which has been hit by controversies in recent years.

As part of the deal, guests will be ferried from their hotels to Portofino harbour late this afternoon in a fleet of four classic wooden Riva speedboats, furnished with Dolce & Gabbana accessories including animal print cushions and towels.

The pair chose the historic house museum Castello Brown located on a hill above Portofino harbour for their official wedding.
58103287-10839955-image-a-18_16531330666
source

All Kardashians and Jenners were wearing Dolce & Gabbana in Italy yesterday:
kourtney-kardashian-travis-barker_1-2000.jpg58129797-0-Doting_mum_Kim_dazzled_in_a_sheer_black_gown_as_she_rocked_up_wi-a-37_1653213861310.jpg58129791-0-Doting_mum_Kylie_Jenner_wowed_in_a_floral_midi_dress_as_she_head-a-36_1653213861295.jpg
58129793-0-Gorgeous_Khloe_stepped_out_in_Portofino_wearing_stunning_suede_l-a-34_1653213858609.jpg58130119-0-Gorgeous_Kendall_opted_for_am_ab_flashing_co_ord-a-35_1653213858697.jpg58129799-10841905-image-m-73_1653209183177.jpg

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

InTheCloset

Kendall’s outfit is stunning. 

The abyss stares back

NATAH

i'm sorry, a sponsership for a wedding? ...serious capitalist dystopian vibes

people really said gays can't married cus it ruins the definition of marriage :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?

Ororo Munroe

Kendall ate as always, what an icon. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

barbie girl
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Bellatrix Lestrange and Voldemort look cute

kourtney-kardashian-travis-barker_1-2000

i apologize for this question. why is she wearing a shuttlecock?

Dojo

i think is safe to say that ALL celebs are pro D&G at this point, they don't care or they forgot.

They somehow also manage to make Italy look tacky. Italy, to me the most beautiful country on Earth, and it looks tacky, wow; I think it's their talent tbh

LostBoyfriend
28 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

They somehow also manage to make Italy look tacky. Italy, to me the most beautiful country on Earth, and it looks tacky, wow; I think it's their talent tbh

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

lavender blonde

I hate this trend that Kardashians promote: a pretty woman with an ugly, musty boyfriend :patrizia:

Chromatography

kendall is the only one looking like she’s attending a wedding. i know wedding aesthetics are all personal preference, but sorry to say it’s a pretty trashy aesthetic for this one.

Archived