💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kourtney's wedding is sponsored by Dolce & Gabbana

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Nathan

I would laugh, but it’s honestly so shallow I feel sorry for them. 

Mocchi

I am probably speaking out of jealousy because they all wipe their bums with dollars, but that is a tacky af parade :ladyhaha:

Definitely money doesn't give you sense of taste :billie:

VTV

Khloe looks AMAZING!

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Regina George
2 hours ago, lavender blonde said:

I hate this trend that Kardashians promote: a pretty woman with an ugly, musty boyfriend :patrizia:

Kinda really 

of you to say this honestly.. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Neroneau said:

vulgar as **** except Kendall looked amazing 

We are on a forum dedicated to woman who used to wear her underwear out 90% of the time. Let’s not shame women for looking “vulgar” when they are wearing dresses. Like wtf? 

TEANUS

Y’all acting like these are the outfits they wore to the wedding

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Rahrahbitchson
5 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Y’all acting like these are the outfits they wore to the wedding

Thanksssss like i dont understand why they start saying they are going to the wedding with those outfits which i would love to werk them :sis: they all look amazing :firega:especially Kendall and Khloé

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Meat
14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

We are on a forum dedicated to woman who used to wear her underwear out 90% of the time. Let’s not shame women for looking “vulgar” when they are wearing dresses. Like wtf? 

I don’t think they mean vulgar in the “modesty” kind of way. It just looks tacky, especially with those cheap flip flops and flats they are wearing :billie:

lavender blonde
32 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Kinda really 

of you to say this honestly.. 

Probably yeah. But am I wrong? :trollga:

Neither Pete, nor Travis are stereotypically handsome so only minority of people will find them attractive. Good for them that Kim and Kourtney belong to that minority. Not to mention Tristan and his cheating *ss...

Don't be pressed. I'm just worried that if so gorgeous women date men like that, then who will I have to date? :triggered:

Neroneau
4 hours ago, Regina George said:

The D&G sponsorship is what I was referring to, that’s nasty.

Regina George
5 hours ago, lavender blonde said:

Probably yeah. But am I wrong? :trollga:

Neither Pete, nor Travis are stereotypically handsome so only minority of people will find them attractive. Good for them that Kim and Kourtney belong to that minority. Not to mention Tristan and his cheating *ss...

Don't be pressed. I'm just worried that if so gorgeous women date men like that, then who will I have to date? :triggered:

They’re not everyone’s type. Pete is really hot IMO + he’s hella funny and Travis seems like he’s treating his girlfriend like she’s a queen. If everyone dates guys that you find “ugly” then you’ll have plenty of good looking ones for you. 

Versace

D&G are a fad though, I don’t think this will help at all. Now imagine if Gucci or Versace sponsored it, that’ll be something I’d actually wanna see. 

Archived