💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Fame is the definition of an iconic debut album

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate the masterpiece that is Gaga‘s debut album The Fame?

Gaga was only 20 years old when she started working on it and only 22 when she released it. Imagine being that young and delivering a high-quality album that contains bop after bop! The 1-2-3-4 punch that is Just Dance - Love Game - Paparazzi - Poker Face has yet to be topped, let‘s be real

Especially on a debut album it‘s important to catch the listeners immediately and Gaga did exactly that with that excellent 1-2-3-4 punch :applause: She really served future legend with The Fame! 

One of the most iconic debut albums in history if you ask me :firega:

asfittingasmcqueen

it is SUCH a great album yet so underrated among fans. Every single song has that signature "80's bubblegum" production that makes them stand out from other records released around the same time. And the lyrics? tongue in cheek genius

monstrosity

No debut album that came after was this iconic, and no artist’s breakthrough after gaga’s was this fast and huge, the math is easy

NATAH

it's... my least favourite album of all 6 solo projects:selena:

mother, what must i do?

emili0

I just listened to my vinyl of it for the first time a couple of hours ago! Literally such a smart album and has hook, after hook, after hook. She really pulled from so many different places to make something that sounds distinctly her. Is there a general consensus for the best/most impactful debut album?

Gagaism

So iconic to the point of still being a “must be” in the dance charts to this day.

Im just glad to be alive and have all memories and nostalgia of that time and also just happy to be alive at the same time that Lady Gaga exists :sis:

pussycat

i feel like her debut is underrated tho ? It has the hits ofc but its like theyre not even seen as songs off her debut. Am i tripping ?

LadyEnigma
3 hours ago, Thotiano said:

probs the most iconic debut of all time 🔥

almost Born To Die is def the most iconic

Anderson123

It really is a great debut album that came like a storm and changed pop music. I rarely listen to it anymore because I overplayed it and she kept making great albums after it, which not a lot of artists do after their breakthrough.

VTV

BDR is aging like fine wine.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Dojo
1 hour ago, LadyEnigma said:

almost Born To Die is def the most iconic

Born To Die is so iconic! but technically is not her debut.

Grigio Guy

No skips, but SAWAYAMA by Rina is the best debut album of all time *insert Kanye meme*

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived