💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TCB Stage Design

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Just looked at the Fenway date tickets for TCB, and the stage is NOT a Chromatica shape. It is a flat rectangle stage with a ramp and a smaller rectangle B stage

Don't Call Me Gaga

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Just looked at the Fenway date tickets for TCB, and the stage is NOT a Chromatica shape. It is a flat rectangle stage with a ramp and a smaller rectangle B stage

well do u have a pic?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

JRCF29
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I mean… hasnt this design been up since 2020?

I hadn't seen the ramp

Don't Call Me Gaga

andy232000

This has been the layout for several shows since tickets went on sale 

KeepItCool

I honestly think it’s just going to a short catwalk.  The tickets were on sale 2 years ago when the tour was announced so the layout had to have been already planned prior to selling tickets - especially floor seats.  The seating chart only shows the catwalk going out in the middle and not too far.  I wish it was going to come out into the middle but I doubt it.

Juanlittlem
16 minutes ago, KeepItCool said:

I honestly think it’s just going to a short catwalk.  The tickets were on sale 2 years ago when the tour was announced so the layout had to have been already planned prior to selling tickets - especially floor seats.  The seating chart only shows the catwalk going out in the middle and not too far.  I wish it was going to come out into the middle but I doubt it.

I think it has to be the two catwalks that look like a "M", its weird Sweden Ticketmaster would update their layout and then remove it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

monstertoronto

It sounds the like same stage runway and B-stage that’s on Toronto and I think almost every city so far.  I think that will be the layout because it’s been so consistent, and other shows like Dua’s have been consistent from the Ticketmaster layout to actual. But many people on here think it’s going be to totally different. I just think it’s seems sort of impossible for it be completely different given they sell the seats with this plan and people choose where they want to be in relation to the layout and if they change it people won’t be getting the seat they paid for. 

Ronnie
3 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

It sounds the like same stage runway and B-stage that’s on Toronto and I think almost every city so far.  I think that will be the layout because it’s been so consistent, and other shows like Dua’s have been consistent from the Ticketmaster layout to actual. But many people on here think it’s going be to totally different. I just think it’s seems sort of impossible for it be completely different given they sell the seats with this plan and people choose where they want to be in relation to the layout and if they change it people won’t be getting the seat they paid for. 

The catwalk only extends into the pit so it could very well change as those tickets do not have assigned seating. But, with that being said, we’re only 6 weeks away so the current catwalk is most likely the one we’ve seen since tickets went on sale. 

JRCF29
4 hours ago, Suuus said:

I cant see the picture because you used imgur it doesnt work here

Then copy and paste the link

Don't Call Me Gaga

MrHappy

I belive ıt's just a place holder, I can't imagine Gaga doing stadium tour with a generic catwalk :awkney:

RAMROD

Isn't that place holder tho? :oprah:  :chica:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem
8 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

They updated the artRAVE layout 1 month (+ a few days) before the first show so them having this layout means nothing.

Of course Ticketmaster knows how the stage will be and how many tickets for GA they can sell, but they cant be the first to announce the stage unless Gaga's team gives permission.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived